Winter League Team & Individual Show Jumping
NORTHOP COLLEGE, NORTHOP, Nr. MOLD, CH7 6AA
Sunday 22nd January 2017
Course walk at 8:30 am First Class starts at 9:00 am prompt
- Class 1A Novice/Intro any age. For members who have not competed in a WL SJ this season. – first round 2’ (60cms) Competitors in this class are not able to enter any other classes.
- Class 1 Juniors 10 years and under – first round jumps 2’3” (70cms)
- Class 2 Novice 13 years and under – first round jumps 2’6” (75cms)
- Class 3 Intermediate (any age) – first round jumps 2’9” (80 cms)
- Class 4 Open (any age) – first round jumps 3’3” (100 cms)
- Rider & Horse/Pony combination can only enter 1 League team
- Each Class to be run under Pony Club Team Show Jumping rules. First round in Team order, second round in Number order.
- Course Builder will be Gill Edwards
- Team and individual rosettes up to 6th place, prizes to 3rd
- Age is at 1st Jan 2016.
Entry fee: £14.00 per competitor, per class
We bought a lovely horse that passed vetting in July, but unfortunately after 8 weeks of bringing back into work fell lame and past injuries revealed on scan’s and xray’s this week gave us no option but to put him to sleep.
My daughter is desperate to carry on her riding and enjoy pony club activities including jumping 1m courses, and therefore I hope someone has a genuine kind natured horse that needs to be loved and rehomed.
We offer a 5* knowledgeable home, where it is to be a daughter/mother share.
Many thanks for taking the time to read our email
Jane and Becky Elliott – 07761 742229