Please find the attached team lists / running orders for our winter league show jumping on Saturday.
I have estimated class start times , please be aware these are only approximate times !Many thanksLiz Boothroyd
- Class 1a – Course walk 8.30, start time 9am prompt
- Class 1 – Approx 9. 45 am start time
- Class 2- Approx 11.45 am start time
- Class 3- Approx 1.45pm start time
- Class 4 Approx 2.30pm start
Saturday 25th February ….
… is the confirmed date for one of our Pony club groups charity event in aid of Dementia UK at Cheshire Riding School, Cogshall Lane, Northwich.
At 4pm they will perform a musical ride Wizard of Oz style to help raise money for a charity they chose that was close to their hearts.
There will be cakes for sale along with a raffle with lots of great prizes up for grabs!
The children have put so much time and effort in and it would be great to have you all here to enjoy their performance and the cake!
#charity #dementia #dementiauk#wizardofoz #ponyclub #music #raffle #
Somerford Park, 10-13th July 2017
Forms will be available at Easter
Efforts to secure the following week have been unsuccesful, however a request for the week later in 2018 has been made!
They will let us know in July 2017
Workshop Monday 10th April 11am- 2pm
£20 cheque payable to Area 5 of the Pony Club
Care Test Thursday 13th at 11am.
£40 cheque payable to Area 5 of the Pony Club
Nomination form to Debbie Miller, Clwydfro, Rhewl, Ruthin, Denbighshire LL15 1TP by Monday, 3rd April please.
Both events at Dyfnog Stud, Llanrhaedr, Denbigh LL16 4NG.
Successful Area 5 competitors at the recent Area 4 qualifier in Crosby.
Congratulations to the following who have all qualified for the Milton Keynes triathlon at the Area 4 and Area 7 qualifiers:
- Mini – Beatrice Taylor, Rufus Taylor, William Stone, Freddie James
- Junior – Annabelle James
- Intermediate – Russell Wingfield
Area 5’s own qualifier is in Mold on Sunday 26th February 2017 and entries close on 15th February 2017.
Ludlow Hunt Pony Club Tetrathlon & Hunter Trial
20th & 21st May 2017
That’s all for now …. more info to follow
Members of the Coleg Cambria Pony Club Centre passing their D and D+ tests on Monday night. Well done to you all!
April 30th at 3pm Foxes Centre on the Wirral
The Barlow Hunt Branch of The Pony Club
Open to All Pony Club & Non Pony Club Members
Qualifier for “The Horseware (Ireland) National Hunter Trial Series 2017”
Saturday 8th April 2017
To be held by kind permission of Col GMT Foljambe Esq
Osberton Estate, Nr. Worksop
- The Estate is to be entered from the A1 Northbound and not through Scofton Village
- Schedules and entry forms available on: http://branches.pcuk.org/barlow & www.ridingdiary.co.uk
- Online entries at www.equoevents.com
- Postal & online entries close on Tuesday 4th April 2017
- Entries will only be taken on the day if there is space in the class.
- Classes will start at 9.30am
- Course will not be available for walking the day before, but will be available from 7.00am on Saturday 8th April
Open Hunter Trial Schedule April 2017