The workshop costs £20 to attend and is suitable for all coaches and Pony Club volunteers. Full details are on this page: http://www.pcuk.org/index.php/safeguarding/safeguarding_and_protecting_children_workshops/safeguarding_workshops/.
Health & Safety Secretary
Wonderful day today. We went to the pony club NFU quiz at Eirias park. Our teams came 4th, 3rd and 2nd/reserve champion. Well done all our members and a big thanks to Kiki who has trained them! Thankyou to mums, Nains and dads who supported today.
Massive congratulations to our Pony Club team (Seren, Edward, Erin and Abi) who won the Area 5 Qualifier for The Pony Club National Quiz. This is the 4th consecutive year we have won and we wish our team the very best of luck at the National Quiz final at Addington Manor next month!
Looking to buy or loan 14hands (approx) pony for a tall 11 year old. Good allrounder, nothing strong or silly, good to shoe/clip etc and no vices. Safe to handle is imperative.
My daughter loves to take part in all East Cheshire PC activities, local shows, farm rides, general hacking and is wishing for a bigger pony, she has outgrown her current pony and is now ready for a new one to enjoy and have lots of fun with!
A loving family long term home awaits, please contact me as follows.
Just outside Alsager we currently are without a pony and so Amelia is desperate to find her next 4 legged friend.
Maybe I’m looking for the impossible? I’m not sure, but here follows our wish list…
I am looking for a 13.3h-14.2h pony for my 11 year old daughter who is a confident and a fairly competent rider, but is quite petit and so would struggle with anything too strong or too chunky! She loves to attend PC rallies and compete – particularly show jumping but would love to try some Eventing and WH classes too, so a pony well schooled on the flat as well as over fences is a must. As well as competing she loves to spend time grooming and fussing in the stable. She also loves to hack, go on fun rides trips to the beach and the occasional hunt.
Our next pony must be:
- SAFE! No rearers, buckers, spinners or bolters!
- A brave sensible head is a must!
- Forward going and responsive from the leg (we’ve done our time with pony club kickers).
- While we love to hack out with others, we would like to be able to hack alone (usually with me walking by the side) around a village location, so he/she must be used to a variety of traffic, including tractors, lorries and buses.
- Ideally our next pony will have been there and done it, will be able to teach and look after an enthusiastic child, be aged around 7-10 years old, be fit and ready to get going.
In exchange we have a relatively healthy budget, and will offer a 5*home. We would also consider a loan pony, or lwvtb but we must be able to move to our yard.
Many thanks in advance … Jo
Sunday 14th May 2017
Venue: Denbigh and Flint Showground
The Green, Denbigh, LL16 4UB
We would like to invite you to participate in the above Friendly Games Competition.
The competition includes classes as follows :-
- Senior-age as stipulated in the Rule Book. The games in this category will be chosen from the Area Games.
- Junior- age as stipulated in the Rule Book. The games in this category will be chosen from the Area Games
The entry fees will be £60.00 for each team – full payment with entry.
Each team is requested to bring one line steward who is familiar with the rules and the team trainer will steward at the other end.
The Competition will be run under Prince Philip Cup Rules 2016.
Refreshments will be available throughout the day.
The closing date for entries will be Saturday 29th April 2017, all entries and cheques
(made payable to “ Flint & Denbigh Hunt Branch of the Pony Club” ) should be sent to ….
Mrs Iona Pierce – Plas Dolben Llanygnhafal, Denbigh, LL16 4LN. firstname.lastname@example.org
Flint and Denbigh have organised a C+ H&PC and Riding Test on April 11th at Dyfnog!
Please let Iona Pierce : email@example.com know if there any members who would like to attend!
Thanks Iona …
Two more triathlon dates for you all:
- Sat 20 May, Mold Leisure Centre
- Sun 29 October, Mold Leisure Centre
Information and booking forms will follow nearer to the events
Hope to see you there … Penny W