Ynys Môn and Aberconwy Branches of the Pony Club
Show Jumping incorporating the Winter League
Saturday 16th September 2017
Rhandir Farm, Gwalchmai, LL65 3DJ, Ynys Môn.
(also known as Celt n Gael, Gwalchmai, Ynys Môn)
By Kind permission of Mr. E. V. Pritchard
NO dogs are to be brought to this event. Your co-operation is greatly appreciated.
Please remember to pick up your litter and leave the show ground tidy!!
ALL CLASSES WILL NOW BE RUN INDOORS.
Mobile on the day 07855663817
DIRECTIONS:(Please follow the signs for Pony Club)
THE EVENT WILL BE SIGN POSTED from both sides of Gwalchmai, leave A55 at junction 6 and travel on A5 toward Gwalchmai. When you enter the village of Gwalchmai turn right by the clock and travel up the road to Rhandir Farm which will be sign posted as you approach the farm.
ENTRY FEES per Competitor entry: Classes 1, 2 and 4 £5, Winter LeagueShow Jumping £12.00 – Dengie Class £15.00
Closing date noon on the 13th September 2017. Running order will be posted by 10pm Thursday 14th September 2017.
Start of first class is 8:30am, Second Class 9:30 NO other class times will be given.
**A very big thank you to all our sponsors’ and helpers who will make the day possible. We hope you have a very enjoyable day and have a good time.**
Winter League Show Jumping
Course Walk for Class 1 8:30am
- Class 1 : 45cm – if clear after the first 6 jumps, the last 4 will against the clock. MAY BE ASSISTED – Open to all
- Class 2: 50CM/60cm Individual Show Jumping – starting at 9:30 – indoors – 1st to 6th place and prizes 1st to 3rd place. – Open to All
- Class 3: 2’3’’ First Round – 2’6’’ Max. JUMPING – Winter League class this will be indoors THERE WILL BE A COURSE CHANGE BETWEEN CLASSES 2 AND 3 10 years and under
- Class 4: 70cm Pairs Show Jumping – indoors – 1st to 6th place and prizes 1st to 3rd place. Open to All
- Class 5: 2’6’’ First Round – 2’9’’ Max. JUMPING 13 years and under
- Class 6: Intermediate – any age – 2’9” First Round Max. JUMPING
- Class 7: DENGIE WINTER LEAGUE QUALIFER
2’6’’ (0.75M) – 3’ (0.90M)Eligibility – Open to individual Pony Club members, but excluding any combination of horse/pony and rider that have represented their Branch at OPEN Area Qualifiers for the PC Show Jumping Championships or the PC Show Jumping Final at Hickstead. (This does not include any other classes held in Conjunction with Area qualifiers). Please note non-members of the Pony Club are allowed to compete in any preliminary round but must become fully paid up members to compete at their Area Competition. JA ponies and Grade A and B horses registered with BSJA in current or previous year of the competition are not eligible. Should pony or horse upgrade during any part of the 2017/2018 series they will not be able to compete further in the Series. No rider may ride more than 3 horses/ponies in the same competition. For further clarification of rules of this Competition please refer to The Pony Club Winter League & Open Show Jumping Rules 2017/2018. A copy of which is available with the Organiser of this event
- Class 8: Open – any age – 3’3” First Round Max. JUMPING
Members and their ponies may only enter one league class plus the Dengie Qualifier if appropriate, it does not apply to unaffiliated classes.
Ages as of the 1st January 2017. – Each Class to be run under Pony Club Team Show Jumping Rules with two rounds and no jump-off and under Area 5 Winter League Rules 2017/18.
Team and Individual Rosettes to 6th place. Prizes in Classes 1, 2, 3, & 5, 6 AND 8 to 3rd Place. Individual placings and Rosettes only in class 4 AND 7