AREA 5 WINTER LEAGUE TEAM & INDIVIDUAL SHOW JUMPING
+ DENGIE WINTER LEAGUE & DENGIE DEBUT SHOW JUMPING
AT SOMERFORD PARK FARM, HOLMES CHAPEL ROAD, SOMERFORD, nr CONGLETON, CW12 4SW
ON SUNDAY 1st OCTOBER 2017
Please note that all entries (whether Individual or Team) must be received by FRIDAY the 22nd SEPTEMBER 2017 to be sure of acceptance. However, Team nominations/allocations need not be notified until TUESDAY the 26th SEPTEMBER.
Please encourage your members to submit their entries as soon as possible.
Area 5 Winter League Rules (as amended) also attached for ease of reference.
- For clarification, Rule 6.2 of the Area 5 Winter League rules (A horse or pony may only be ridden in one class at any one competition and by a single rider) does NOT apply to Class 3 (Dengie Debut), Class 5 (Dengie Winter League) or Class 7 (Advanced) since they do not form part of the Area 5 WL competition – see Rule 7.4;
- In the first round the whole team will jump in succession. In the second round the team members will jump one at a time, one from each team, in the order they jumped in the first round sequentially – rule 7.7 & 7.9.2.
- Classes 5 & 7 will be Two-phase – first phase 7 to 9 obstacles not against the clock with a time allowed; clear rounds continue straight onto the second phase without a bell being rung. Second phase 4 to 6 obstacles and timed. Competitors placed on faults and 2nd round time;
- The organisers may opt to run Class 3 (Dengie Debut) as a two-phase competition (as above) dependent on entry numbers.
- The competition will take place on a prepared surface.