MAELOR EQUESTRIAN CENTRE, HOPE, Nr WREXHAM, LL12 9SD
Saturday 6th January 2018
Course walk at 8:30 am First Class starts at 9:00 am prompt
- Class 1A Novice/Intro any age. For members who have not competed in a WL SJ competition this season. – first round 2’ (60cms) Competitors in this class are not able to enter any other classes.
- Class 1 Junior’s 10 years and under – first round jumps 2’3” (70cms)
- Class 2 Novice 13 years and under – first round jumps 2’6” (75cms)
- Class 3 Intermediate (any age) – first round jumps 2’9” (80cms)
- Class 4 Open (any age) – first round jumps 3’3” (100cms)
- Rider & Horse/Pony combination can only enter 1 League team.
- Each Class to be run under Pony Club Team Show Jumping rules.
- First round in Team order, second round in Number order.
- Course Builder will be Gill Edwards
- Team and individual rosettes up to 6th place, prizes to 3rd
- Age is at 1st Jan 2017.
- Entry fee: £15.00 per competitor, per class
- Cheques may be payable to F&D Hunt Branch of the Pony Club
- NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT FULL PAYMENT
- NO ENTRIES ON THE DAY
- Entries must be received by Wednesday 4th January 2018
- In the event of any problems on the day, Iona Pierce F&D Sec 07731685406
Post Entries to:
Mrs I Pierce, Plas Dolben, Llangynhafal, Denbigh, LL16 4LN
Flint and Denbigh members post to Bethan Edwards, 29 Stryd y Brython, Ruthin, Denbighshire, LL15 1JA).
Here is our schedule for our Novice and beginner team jumping at Bryn Derw on the 4th January.
A fun day with a café serving hot food, no eliminations!!!!
We will give individual placings in each section too so that hopefully members all go home with rosettes. Those that have competed in WL can be in teams but only at 75cm, unless they are riding a different/novice pony. I think that keeps it fair.
I would like to wish everyone a very happy Christmas and look forward to seeing you all in January!
TEAM SHOW JUMPING FOR BEGINNERS AND NOVICES
At Bryn Derw, Caernarfon on Thursday 4th January 2018.
By kind permission of Mr and Mrs Llystyn Griffith.
Start time 11am.
To be jumped over two rounds.
MIXED ABILITY TEAMS TO BE MADE UP AS FOLLOWS
Rider one: cross poles and straights not over 40cm. Leading rein or assisted for these entrants only. Jumps will not be raised for the 2nd round.
- Rider two: 60cm first round. Jumps raised for 2nd round
- Rider three: 75cm first round.
- Rider four: to jump either 60 or 75cm. Please state this on the entry form if entering before hand.
Best three scores to count. Rosettes to all competitors in cross pole class. Team rosettes to 6th, individual rosettes to 6th in each height.
Hot food in our café!!.
Entry fee £20 per team.
Please pre enter on or before the 2nd January , however entries will be accepted on the day.
Entries to Mrs Jill Owen, Plas Iago, Rhoscolyn, Holyhead, Anglesey LL65 2NQ.
Members may enter in more then one team in a different combination of riders.
Please find running order attached. If there are any mistakes please let me know and \I will amend but sheets are now printed and so theses will be made by hand.
I am going for a lie down in a darkened room…after going to get our Christmas tree.
Best wishes to all. See you Saturday.
with Sarah Hamlyn at Llangynhafal LL16 4LN
December 27th 2017, 10 am start
Limited numbers, B test candidates welcome to apply if room
This table will be updated when results are received. If riders, trainers or parents wish to add photos to a WLSJ Gallery, please submit to email@example.com
|Berwyn & Dee||3||3
|Flint & Denbigh||2||5||5||6||18
|Waen y Llyn||3||3
|Berwyn & Dee||6||6
|Burton Ches For||5||5
|Waen y Llyn||6||5||11
|Flint & Denbigh||5||5
… with RICHARD CARRUTHERS
- Sponsored by Aberystwyth University
- March 24th at Forest Gate Farm
- £30 Applications must 13 year old
- Apply to Meg firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Area 5 Talent Pathway Selection day is April 10th at Reaseheath college.
- Applicants must be 14 years old