AREA 5 TETRATHLON COMMITTEE
TRIATHLON, MOLD SPORTS CENTRE,
RIVERSIDE COURT, MOLD CH7 1HT
SUNDAY 28 JANUARY 2018
The following classes may be combined if there are insufficient entries: 3 with 5, 4 with 6
- BOYS BEANIES (UNDER 8)
- GIRLS BEANIES (UNDER 8)
- BEANBAGS ON TARGETS, 500M RUN, 2 MIN SWIM
- BOYS INTRO (8 – 9 YEARS)
- GIRLS INTRO (8 – 9 YEARS)
- 1000M RUN, 2 MIN SWIM, 7M, 2 HAND SHOOT, TURNING TARGETS
- BOYS MINI (10 – 11 YEARS)
- GIRLS MINI (10 – 11 YEARS)
- 7M, 2 HAND SHOOT, TURNING TARGETS, 1000M RUN, 2 MIN SWIM
- BOYS JUNIOR (12 – 14 YEARS)
- GIRLS JUNIOR (12 – 14 YEARS)
- 7M, 1 HAND SHOOT, TURNING TARGETS, 1500M RUN, 3 MIN SWIM
- BOYS INTER/OPEN (UNDER 26)
- 10M, 1 HAND SHOOT, 2000M RUN, 4 MIN SWIM
- GIRLS INTER/OPEN (UNDER 26)
- 10M, 1 HAND SHOOT, 1500M RUN, 3 MIN SWIM
- WRINKLIES/SLIGHTLY CREASED
- 7M, 2 HAND SHOOT, 1000M RUN, 2 MIN SWIM
BEANIE CLASS: THOSE WHO HAVE NOT YET REACHED THEIR 8TH BIRTHDAY. COMPETITORS AGED 8 ON THE DAY ENTER THE INTRO CLASS
ALL OTHER AGES AS ON THE 1ST JAN 2018
New Head Office rule for 2018 competitions: Those shooting at 7m must wear protective or prescription glasses. (We will have protective glasses available on the day but you may prefer to practice in them first.)
TEAMS: Branch teams of three or four from classes 1 – 10, best three scores to count.
AWARDS: Individual and team rosettes to 6th place.
Medals for best run, shoot and swim in each class.
TRIO OF TRIATHLONS: Points scored at this event will count towards the Area 5 Trio of Triathlons. To be eligible a competitor must compete in the same class at each of the three triathlons.
ENTRY FEE: £15 per competitor (£1 reduction for 2nd and subsequent family members)
Cheques payable to Area 5 Tetrathlon Committee.
Closing date 13 January 2018.
Please send correct fee with entry to:-
Mrs Penny Wingfield, Coedlyn, Rowen, Conwy LL32 8YL
Tel. 01492 650989 Mobile 07845 128109
Email – Area 5Tetrathlon@outlook.com