- Winter League Team & Individual Show Jumping, for Pony Club members
- Incorporating the Dengie Area 5 Finals & Dengie Open Qualifier
- Bold Heath Equestrian Centre, Warrington Road, Bold Heath, Cheshire, WA8 3XT on Saturday 3rd March 2018
- Indoor arena Course walk at 8.30am First Class starts at 9:00 am prompt
- CLASS 1: Improvers -0.50cm (Individuals)
- CLASS 2: 10 years and under – 0.65cm
- CLASS 3: 10 and under pairs – 0.65 cm (any branch combination)
- CLASS 4: 13 years and under – 0.75cm
- CLASS 5: Pairs – 0.75cm. (any branch combination)
- CLASS 6: Intermediate – 0.85cm. (including warm up for the Dengie area finals)
- CLASS 7: Dengie Debut area final – Max height 85cm (minimum 4 to qualify, dependent on numbers in class)
- CLASS 8: Dengie area final – Max ht 0.95m (minimum 4 to qualify, dependent on numbers in class)
- CLASS 9: Open – 1.00m
- CLASS 10: Dengie Open qualifier Max ht 1.10 m (3 to qualify)
- Area 5 Winter League rules 2017/2018 apply, classes 1,2,3,& 6.
- Each Winter League Class to be run under Pony Club Team Show Jumping rules.
- Classes 2,4,6 & 9 will run in team order both rounds.
- Team and individual rosettes up to 6th place, prizes to 3rd
- The Dengie Area 5 finals and the Dengie Open qualifier will be run in accordance to the PCSJ & Dengie Show Jumping Rules 2017/2018, (can be viewed at pcuk.org).
- Entry fee: Classes 1, 2, 4, 6 & 9 – £15.00 per competitor, per class, (including first aid cover)
- Classes 3 & 5 (pairs) – £16 per pair of riders
- Classes 7, 8 & 10 – £17.00 per competitor, per class, (including first aid cover & £2 levy to The Pony Club)
Please write name of competitor and class on back of cheque. NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT FULL PAYMENT
Cheques payable to Cheshire Hunt North Branch of the Pony Club.
Entries close: 24th February 2018.
Entries to: Sarah Hodgson, 11 Threeways, Cuddington, Cheshire, CW8 2XJ
Tel: 07969008998 (Also contact number on the day)
Refreshments will be available on the day in the café located next to the indoor arena.
INFORMATION PRIOR TO THE COMPETITION WILL BE DISPLAYED ON THE BRANCH WEBSITE.