The Banwell Branch of the Pony Club, established in 1960, is one of 20 branches within Area 14. We are a medium sized friendly pony club, where with just over 100 members and have lots to offer: fun, a place to make new friends, training, events and competitions. Members range from 3 to 25 years. We welcome new members and if you would like to join our pony club please contact our District Commissioner Natalie Fear Tel: 07971 279583 , email: email@example.com
or Membership Secretary Mel Farley Tel: 07504990018 who will be only too happy to help you.
We run regular mounted, unmounted training sessions and rallies are held throughout the year. Team are sent to compete in the disciplines of Eventing, Show Jumping, Tetrathlon, and Dressage. We have had many successes including several appearances at the National Championships.
We also run three camps during the year, where we learn lots, enjoy the social interaction with our pony club friends and most importantly have fun:
- Mini camp, for our GreenShoots members including those on lead rein,
- Summer camp, for members aged 7- 12 at the 1st of January and attained their D test
- Spring camp, for members aged 11 upwards at the 1st of January and attained their D+ test,
- Copies of the Members Handbook are available by emailing Mel Farley
- Pony Club Membership Renewal form can be found here http://www.pcuk.org/parents_information/membership_forms/
- Search for area events, or events run by other pony clubs on our Area Calendar
- Find out What to Wear at Pony Club Rally
All events should be paid online to Account No: 00008776, Sort Code: 40-52-40. Please add your child’s surname and date of the event as a reference when making the payment, thank you.
Please note that downloadable documents within this website are in PDF format and require the use of Adobe Reader software.