to The Bicester Hunt Team who WON the inter Hunt relay at Windsor !!!! The team was Ella Baskerville, Emily Taylor, Jeremy Adams (our own Health & Safety executive!!!!) & Lucy Burton.
- NEXT FRIDAY’S RALLY IS NOW CLOSED _ sorry!!! please let me know if you are no longer able to come as there are people on a waiting list. Thanks
- Please let me know asap if you are no longer able to come as there is a waiting list!!!!
- Friday 22nd Rally times are now up – more details on Working rally page.
- Sausages will be being served again!!
- May 17th Dressage Rally times are up
- May 16th Show Jumping Rally times are up
- Rally Friday 8th May – All rides will be at 6.30pm ( more details on working rally page)
- Bignell results: Click HERE
- Classifieds updated
- FRIDAY NIGHT RALLIES – NEW ORGANISER
- Please now contact Wendy Kerr NOT Clare Davis!!!
- Wendykerr48@gmail.com or 07979861652
- Online Dressage competition
- upload your video and await your score
- more info HERE
- Dressage Rally times are up
- Pony Racing day photos are in Gallery
- Test Prep day Photos are in the Gallery.
- PONY CLUB AIR JACKET RULES CHANGED:
The Pony Club’s rule number 16. IV. Body Protectors is immediately amended with regard to air jackets.
Previously it was always compulsory to wear a body protector if the Member was wearing an air jacket. With immediate effect this rule now only applies in Cross Country and Pony Racing. In any other circumstances air jackets may now be worn without a body protector.
If a Member chooses to wear a combined air jacket and body protector they do not have to wear a separate body protector as well. A combined air jacket and body protector satisfies the requirements of the rule. Please see PC website for more details and clarification.
- Marsh Gibbon Pony Show Schedule uploaded
- C+ test training info added.
- SJ rally 8th April now up.
- NOTICE: Please be aware that NO HEADCAMS are allowed at any PC Events.
- HAT TAGS – IMPORTANT INFORMATION
There is a new Pony Club Hat Tag for 2015 which is white.
You can continue to use your purple tag during 2015, but the purple tags will expire on 31 December 2015. This is to ensure that all hats meet the current standards of PAS 015, Snell E2001 and AS/NZS 3838. The safety mark EN1384 is being withdrawn from the European Hat Standards.
You can continue to use any hat with the EN1384 safety mark for 2015, but with a purple hat tag and if the hat only has this safety mark it will not be allowable for 2016. Hats that meet the other standards can be tagged with a white tag. If you are going to buy a new hat, please check the quality standards before you purchase. Please contact Clare on 07866 493212 if you have any questions. This information is also available in all rule books for 2015.