Friday Night Rally 26th June at Marsh Gibbon Riding Stables times are up
- This Friday we are looking for all those who attend to be as neat & tidy as possible (hair nets, Pony club Jumper or coat, plain coloured jodhpurs & silk)
- Its nearly time for camp and everyone should have the hang of Pony Club turn out by now, I think!!
- Any queries PLEASE ASK!!
- Don’t forget to Pre order any PC clothing with Penny and she will bring it along to the rally (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Congratulations to all those who went to the Interbranch Show Jumping Competition at Hyde Heath today – you were all such a credit to Bicester Pony Club. Well done!! Photos in ‘Gallery’.
- Congratulations to Lottie Tutt who competed this week in Germany for Great Britain in the ‘Children on Horses’ class. Photos in ‘Gallery’.
- Show jumping Rally – times are up.
- Marsh Gibbon Pony Show dressage times are up!
- Click here
12th June Friday night rally – change of venue!
- Due to the bad weather forecast and the need to keep Marsh Gibbon field in good condition for the show on Sunday, we have made the DIFFICULT decision to change the venue of the Friday night rally to QUAINTON STUD (for nearly all the groups)
- Please see the ‘rally times’ page for further details and directions.
- Friday Night rally 12th June at Marsh Gibbon Riding Stables all riding at 6.30 pm -
- list is up (rally times tab)
- MARSH GIBBON PONY SHOW THIS SUNDAY -entries still being taken OR entries accepted on the day.
- click here for schedule
- Friday Night rally 12th June at Marsh Gibbon Riding Stables all riding at 6.30 pm
- Don’t forget to Pre order any PC clothing with Penny and she will bring it along to the rally
- Please note: the Marsh Gibbon Pony Show (14th June) will be predominantly set up when we have our Friday night rally this week so things will change around a bit. Space will obviously be a bit tight so please bear with me and park conservatively!!
Gawcott Results click here
- Send me some photos for the the MEMBERS page please!!!
- Gawcott times slightly updated – if it effects you Bridget will have contacted you
- Gawcott Start times are up!!! Have fun everyone
Here is the schedule too, in case anyone wants info about course walk etc.
- The Intro. test can be called but this will incur 2 penalties
- Pony club members should have their hat tagged by their own branch beforehand
- NON PONY CLUB MEMBERS WHOSE HATS AREN’T TAGGED SHOULD BRING THEM TO THE SECRETARY’S TENT ON THE DAY FOR TAGGING SO THAT EVERYONE WHO PRESENTS AT THE DRESSAGE PHASE IS ALREADY TAGGED
- IF YOU NEED ANY INFORMATION ABOUT TACK AND TURNOUT THEN GO ON THE MAIN PONY CLUB WEBSITE (PCUK.ORG), CLICK ON PARENTS AND OFFICIALS, THEN PC RULES, THEN EVENTING.
- Follow the developments of Marsh GibbonPony Show on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/MarshGibbonPonyShow2015
- AND Gawcott ODE https://www.facebook.com/groups/220678794707521/
- Friday Night rally 12th June at Marsh Gibbon Riding Stables
- Penny Oakey will be there with a limited selection of PC clothing – if you would like to order something from her she will happily bring it along to the rally for you to collect (save you a journey!! ) Please get in touch with her directly – email@example.com
- Members page up and running now – send me…..
- news about your competing (not just winning – things you are proud of achieving)
- Photos of you and your pony (it would be nice to have as many of you on as possible – Bicester’s own Rogues gallery!!)
- Pictures of any tumbles you take!!!! (There may be a competition for the best tumbler!!)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (photos JPEG please)
- Senior/Junior Pre Camp Rally Meeting – DATE CHANGE – Now Tuesday 14th July
- Friday Night Rally – MARSH GIBBON STABLES – Times are up now.
to The Bicester Hunt Team who WON the inter Hunt relay at Windsor !!!! The team was Ella Baskerville, Emily Taylor, Jeremy Adams (our own Health & Safety executive!!!!) & Lucy Burton.
- NEXT FRIDAY’S RALLY IS NOW CLOSED _ sorry!!! please let me know if you are no longer able to come as there are people on a waiting list. Thanks
- Please let me know asap if you are no longer able to come as there is a waiting list!!!!
- Friday 22nd Rally times are now up – more details on Working rally page.
- Sausages will be being served again!!
- May 17th Dressage Rally times are up
- May 16th Show Jumping Rally times are up
- Rally Friday 8th May – All rides will be at 6.30pm ( more details on working rally page)
- Bignell results: Click HERE
- Classifieds updated
- FRIDAY NIGHT RALLIES – NEW ORGANISER
- Please now contact Wendy Kerr NOT Clare Davis!!!
- Wendykerr48@gmail.com or 07979861652
- Online Dressage competition
- upload your video and await your score
- more info HERE
- Dressage Rally times are up
- Pony Racing day photos are in Gallery
- Test Prep day Photos are in the Gallery.
- PONY CLUB AIR JACKET RULES CHANGED:
The Pony Club’s rule number 16. IV. Body Protectors is immediately amended with regard to air jackets.
Previously it was always compulsory to wear a body protector if the Member was wearing an air jacket. With immediate effect this rule now only applies in Cross Country and Pony Racing. In any other circumstances air jackets may now be worn without a body protector.
If a Member chooses to wear a combined air jacket and body protector they do not have to wear a separate body protector as well. A combined air jacket and body protector satisfies the requirements of the rule. Please see PC website for more details and clarification.
- Marsh Gibbon Pony Show Schedule uploaded
- C+ test training info added.
- SJ rally 8th April now up.
- NOTICE: Please be aware that NO HEADCAMS are allowed at any PC Events.
- HAT TAGS – IMPORTANT INFORMATION
There is a new Pony Club Hat Tag for 2015 which is white.
You can continue to use your purple tag during 2015, but the purple tags will expire on 31 December 2015. This is to ensure that all hats meet the current standards of PAS 015, Snell E2001 and AS/NZS 3838. The safety mark EN1384 is being withdrawn from the European Hat Standards.
You can continue to use any hat with the EN1384 safety mark for 2015, but with a purple hat tag and if the hat only has this safety mark it will not be allowable for 2016. Hats that meet the other standards can be tagged with a white tag. If you are going to buy a new hat, please check the quality standards before you purchase. Please contact Clare on 07866 493212 if you have any questions. This information is also available in all rule books for 2015.