Saturday December 16, 2017
For Sale

Jane Ogle will post details of items you would like to sell on this page for 2 months – email (gogle@btinternet.com) details.

1) Croome PC Second-hand goods:

We will sell on your behalf any item that is equine/equestrian related – we keep 10% of the sale price, with the remaining 90% returned to you on the sale of your goods, unless you are donating the item for sale in which case the Branch will keep 100% of the sale price.

If you have anything that you would like to sell please contact Jane Ogle (gogle@btinternet.com) for further details.

At the moment, all the items (PC 2nd hand for sale) listed below are kept at Lower House, Woodbury Lane, Norton, Worcester WR5 2PT – if you would like to come and see anything please contact Jane Ogle (email best on: gogle@btinternet.com) before coming to make sure she is in and the dogs are out of the way!!

PC 2ndhand for sale

25.9.15 – the above list is slightly out of date (it will be updated asap) so if you are looking for anything in particular please contact Jane Ogle (gogle@btinternet.com)