XXXX A CHANGE TO THE PROGRAMME XXXXXX
30/11/16 RED AND BLUE GROUP NOT GREEN GROUP START AT 5.30PM
7/12/16 BOTH GREEN GROUPS START AT 5.30PM
14/12/16 RALLY FOR ALL GROUPS ALL MEMBERS TO WEAR FANCY DRESS/CHRISTMAS JUMPER AND DECORATE PONIES START AT 5.30PM – GET READY FOR GAMES NIGHT XXX
Welcome to Dwyfor branch of the Pony Club.
Will all members please download and read the new `Code of conduct`, this relates to all persons involved in or watching Pony Club activities , download here . Area 5 – Respect Code of Conduct – Notice format – May 2
CAN EVERYONE PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR HATS NOW CONFORM TO THNE NEW PONY CLUB RULES , IF YOU ARE UNSURE PLEASE ASK LYNN
BRANCH OF THE PONY CLUB AUTUMN PROGRAMME 2016
Please read this programme carefully and book in for your rally. 01766540496
RED: LYDIA, MIA, ABI, AWEL, LOWRI, LEAH, FAY
GREEN 5.30PM: CERI, NANSI, ELA, LLIO, HEIDI
GREEN GROUP 6.30PM: BECA, MEGAN, MISTY, CASEY, ANNIE
BLUE GROUP: FRANKIE, CHLOE, EFA, GLAIN, SARAN, TARA. GWENNO, LAUREN
Each group will have stable management while the other group ride.
Wed. Nov. 2nd: RED GROUP: 5.30 p.m.
BLUE GROUP: 6.30p.m.
Sun. Nov. 6TH: A Celebration in Northop of all the Area 5 Members who went
To the P.C. Championships this year. There will be demonstrations
And competitions. 2-30—5-00 p.m. More details to follow.
Wed .Nov. 9th: RED GROUP: 5.30p.m.
GREEN GROUP: 6.30 p.m.
Sun. Nov. 13th: Tanatside and Berwyn & Dee Winter League S.J.
Wed. Nov. 16th: RED GROUP: 5.30 p.m.
BLUE GROUP: 6.30 p.m.
Wed. Nov. 23rd: GREEN GROUP:5.30 p.m. 6.30pm
BLUE GROUP: 7.30 p.m.
Sunday November 27th:
DWYFOR and DOLGELLAU & DISTRICT joint
WINTER LEAGUE SHOW JUMPING
At Bryn Derw, Caernarfon. We hope that we will have teams and individuals competing, and we need ALL members and parents to help.
We need: a) Car Park attendants (bossy Dads welcome!)
b) A contingent of people to man the Food Stand, (in shifts)
c) Arena party—-manning the doors, picking up poles, etc.
This a very important day for us, please help all you can.
Wed. Nov. 30th: RED GROUP: 5.30 p.m.
GREEN GROUP: 6.30pm, 7.30pm
Dec. 7th: GREEN GROUP: 5.30pm, 6.30pm
BLUE GROUP: 7.30pm
Dec. 10th or 11th: Burton Cheshire Forest Winter League S.J.
Dec. 14th: RED GROUP: 5.30p.m.
BLUE GROUP: 6.30 p.m.
More events will be added to this Programme—-keep looking!!!! and also check our facebook page
Please find below links to the updated Hat and Body Protector Rules of The Pony Club for 2016. The key changes are as follows:
- As previously noted, the hat standard BS EN 1384 has been removed as an accepted hat standard from the 1st January 2016. Please remind your Members and their parents / guardians to bear this in mind when buying new riding hats.
- We are now accepting the hat standards ASTM F1163 and VG1.
- We are now accepting the new red BE hat tags, so if Members have BE red tagged hats, they will not need tagging with a white Pony Club hat tag. However, please note we can still randomly spot check tagged hats if we wish.
- We are clarifying the position regarding peaks in cross-country riding including Eventing, Tetrathlon, Horse Trials and also Pony Racing and Mounted Games. Please note that a jockey skull cap must be worn, with no fixed peak, peak type extensions or noticeable protuberances above the eyes or to the front and should have an even round or elliptical shape with a smooth or slightly abrasive surface.
- Body protectors used in Cross Country or Pony Racing must be BETA Level 3 standard. These have a purple BETA tag on them.
Note: Any changes or additions to the rules are shown in bold text.
If you have any questions, please get in touch.
The Pony Club