Welcome to the website of the East Kent Hunt Branch. Established in 1933, the branch is part of Area 11. The District Commissioner is Roz Bacon and the Assistant DC is Clare Martin.
If you have any news, results, photos or anything else that would be interesting to other members please send items to website editor Celia Ransley firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated 25th January 2015
- New stable management sessions for those looking to take C, C+ and B tests.
- Area 11 Polocrosse sessions on 26 January, 9 February, 23 February, 9 March and 23March at Risebridge Farm, Peasley Lane, Goudhurst, Kent TN17 1HN. Polocrosse for all ages and levels of experience. Beginners welcome. One hour fun sessions in small groups with qualified coach, Anna Kish, starting at 1pm. Cost: £10. For more information, and to book your place please contact: Siân Griffiths email@example.com or 07737286407
- NEW – FUN QUIZ NIGHT Saturday 18th April 2015 – contact Sheila Parmentier on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07950 603628
- NEW – Charges for weekend rallies see weekend rally page.
- NEW – Mounted Games study day on Saturday 21 Feb at Hadlow College at 10.00am,se Mounted Games page for more details.
- NEW – Don’t forget games training starts again on a Friday 23rd January evenngs at Blue Barn. Please make sure you call Lisa (07837 636952) to let her know you will be attending so she can arrange groups and confirm times. Don’t be shy, come and give it a try!
- NEW – Just a reminder general rallies resume Saturday 24th January in Stelling Minnis, suitable for all levels and as always with a variety of jumping and flat work whilst focusing on PC tests.Contact Claire Stryzyk on email@example.com and look at rally and training pages.
- NEW – Evening stable management will also resume week commencing 26th January in Challock from D – C+, groups will be at 5.30 and 6.30 depending on numbers and which test. Contact Claire Stryzyk firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- NEW – PC – Camp dates for 2015
- Senior camp Monday 27 July to Friday 31 July – Coldblow FarmJunior camp Tuesday August to Thursday 6 August – Bigberry Farm Mini camp Monday 10 – Weds 12 Aug – Hampton Farm
- NEW – We are holding a Horse and Rider Table Top Sale on Saturday 28 March from 9am-12noon at Elham Village Hall to raise branch funds. Tables are £10 each. Come along and sell or buy second hand, or new, horse and rider items including second hand pony club items, everyone welcome, open to all.Why not book a table or share a table with a friend? If you only have a few items (either less than 5 or sale value under £15) you would like to sell, why not bring them along and we will sell them on our own Pony Club Table. Items must be clean and in good condition, clearly tagged with your name and price. Any items sold we will retain 50% of the sale price for pony club funds, any items not sold must be collected at 12 noon or they will be disposed of at our discretion. Please contact me if you wish to sell any items on the Pony Club Table.Tables must be booked in advance – call Sheila 07950 603638 or email email@example.com. Any other queries – ask!As this event is open to everyone, please let all your other friends know too.