LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES
- A CALL TO ARMS! Please can you help in Eridge Park on Saturday 7th May at 10am armed with rakes & if possible a four wheel drive vehicle. There is a lot to do to get the Park ready for the summer activities including our Tetrathlon on 29th May & event on 5th June. Having lost the 8th May we will hopefully run a Level 2 section on 5th June as well as the usual sections for younger members. Schedule will be out soon. If you can help it would be wonderful – alternatively for a few hours in the preceding week if it suits you better. Margaret Hamilton’s contact details are the list on the Contacts page.
- Schedule for Tetrathlon on 29th May now on EPC Schedules page
- BOOK NOW: If you are planning to come to the show jumping practices in Eridge Park on Wednesday evenings, please book in with Sarah Porter firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP since places are filling up fast. Please state the earliest time that you can be in the Park. Dates & more details on Show Jumping page.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The PC rules for body protectors have changed this year. Body Protectors used for Cross Country and Pony Racing MUST meet BETA 2009 Level 3 standard (purple label).
- Details of competitions and shows organised by other local branches can be found on the Area 11 Dates list – again can be found in Useful Links at the bottom of this page.
- Make sure you are up-to-date with the 2016 PC Rules for the disciplines you compete in. All the online rulebooks for the various disciplines can be found at the bottom of this page on the following link: PC Rules
- Click here for the Eridge Pony Club Facebook page to keep up to date with Eridge branch news
- Click here for the list of interbranch competitions on the Area 11 website if you are interested in attending competitions run by other branches. Dates are being added constantly, so do check it regularly for the latest additions.
- Click here for the Pony Club Area 11 Facebook page to keep up to date with Area 11 news