IMPORTANT – In order to meet conditions stipulated by the Eridge Park Estate, any horse entering Eridge Park must not have been fed GM feeds or supplements, or received avermectins (wormers) for a minimum of 48 hours prior to entering Eridge Park. Your entry indicates acceptance of these conditions
LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES
- SCHEDULE FOR TETRATHLON/TRIATHLON now on EPC Schedules page.
- REPORT from Ashford Valley Tetrathlon now on Tetrathlon page.
- NEW SENIOR RALLY DATE: Sunday 23rd April with Tom Crisp at Knowle in Mayfield – usual price of £15.00. Anyone who was unable to get into the rally on the 11th April will have priority. Contact Nicki.firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP to book in.
- SCHEDULE for Horse Trials on 7th May now on EPC Schedules/Times page.
- URGENT – BOOK NOW FOR SENIOR CAMP: At present we don’t have enough confirmed numbers to make Senior Camp viable. Contact Ali Hickling ASAP if you wish to attend. Further details on Senior Camp page.
- Details of competitions and shows organised by other local branches including Dengie Qualifiers can be found on the Area 11 Dates list – on this link
- Click here for the Eridge Pony Club Facebook page to keep up to date with Eridge branch news
- Click here for the list of interbranch competitions on the Area 11 website if you are interested in attending competitions run by other branches. Dates are being added constantly, so do check it regularly for the latest additions.
- Click here for the Pony Club Area 11 Facebook page to keep up to date with Area 11 news