LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES
- We were proud to celebrate Eridge Pony Club’s 80th Anniversary at the Four Day Rallies in Eridge Park this week, with members new and old, along with many of those who have given their help and support over the years
- Trudi Eustance from Surrey Union PC is organising a visit to Ascot Sales on Tuesday 18th August for C+ and above standards only. No children and no dogs allowed in. Yard boots, but no need to wear PC clothing. Parents welcome. She will aim to be in the top car park of the Racecourse Stables, opposite the course at 9.45am, M25 allowing, so please be there by 9.50ish so everybody can meet up and get a briefing, please don’t go down to sales until everybody is together. Trains are easy and just need to walk up past racecourse and cross the road. Tea, coffee, breakfast, lunch etc can be bought if required. Trudi’s number for the day is 07774756095. A small donation is required but the more that attend the cheaper it will be. Catalogue can be viewed/downloaded at Brightlings Bloodstock nearer the time or you can get a catalogue there, sometimes free. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries and to book in – please also let DC know if you are planning to attend.
- Report from Area Tetrathlon now on Tetrathlon page.
- Pony Racing Training Day – 5th August - click here for details
- See Road Safety page for details of a BHS Riding & Road Safety Exam on 6th September plus latest Road Safety passes.
- SPACE STILL AVAILABLE AT SENIOR CAMP – See Eridge Camps page for further details.
- Click here for more information on the changes in PC hat tagging and permitted hat standards for 2015/2016.
- Click here for the Eridge Pony Club Facebook page to keep up to date with Eridge branch news
- Click here for the list of interbranch competitions on the Area 11 website if you are interested in attending competitions run by other branches. Dates are being added constantly, so do check it regularly for the latest additions.
- Click here for the Pony Club Area 11 Facebook page to keep up to date with Area 11 news