LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES
- Please book in for Easter rallies ASAP. We cannot organise these rallies at the last moment. We need to let our instructors know how long they are needed for and Golden Cross are very busy and have allocated a whole day for us on the 7th. At present we do not have enough interested members to run a rally at all. See Rallies & Senior Rallies pages for further details.
- We have only received six deposits for Senior Camp so far. As you all know we have to gave a minimum number of 24 to be able to run so please get your cheques to Amanda Man this week. It would be such a shame to not have a camp due to lack of numbers and it is such a bonus to be back at Ardingly. Any questions or enquiries to Alison Hickling or Lynne Duggan. See Eridge Camps page for more details.
- Report from Old Surrey & Burstow Tetrathlon now on Tetrathlon page.
- Schedule for Horse Trials on 3rd May now on EPC Schedules page.
- JUMP JUDGES NEEDED for our horse trials on Sunday 3rd May in Eridge Park. Please don’t be put off if you have not done it before – you will be well briefed and you will also get a picnic lunch! We have to have a jump judge on every jump so come on Eridge parents – please save us the task of having to telephone everyone! Either email the DC or Caroline Aspinall or just confirm on FB and we will pick up your message.
- Report from the quiz now on AGM/Social Events page.
- See Pony Racing page for details of PC Race Day at Ascot on 9th April.
- Show Jumping page updated with forthcoming practices and competitions.
- DATE CHANGE: Our Easter Egg Hunt will now be held on Thursday 9th April - see Activities for Younger Members page for more details.
- DATE CHANGE: The Racing practice scheduled for Thursday 9th April has been postponed until Sunday 31st May.
- Pony Club Area 11 Ball – 2nd April – Click here for invitation and here for booking form.
- Please note that due to a serious incident horses & ponies are no longer allowed to be left unattended outside trailers or horseboxes at any time while at Golden Cross.
- The current purple hat tags will no longer be acceptable from 1st January 2015, and will need to be replaced with new white tags with a purple logo. We will be retagging hats at the winter rallies and practices. Additionally, the Pony Club will not be allowing hats which are only marked with the standard (BS)EN 1384 after 31 December 2015. Click here for more information and the tagging procedure for EN1384 hats.
- Click here for the Eridge Pony Club Facebook page to keep up to date with Eridge branch news
- Click here for the list of interbranch competitions on the Area 11 website if you are interested in attending competitions run by other branches. Dates are being added constantly, so do check it regularly for the latest additions.
- Click here for the Pony Club Area 11 Facebook page to keep up to date with Area 11 news