LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES
- REMINDER: Earrings are not allowed at any rally, camp or competition; regardless of tapes, plasters etc and riders will have to remove them before riding.
This is a direct message from PC headquarters and it will be adhered to at ALL PC events INCLUDING the 4 day rallies. The rule book states: “No jewelry is allowed for safety reasons, other than a wristwatch, a wedding ring, a stock pin worn horizontally or a tie clip. It is recommended that stock pins are removed for cross country. Members who are contemplating piercing their ears or any other part of their body should be aware that they will not be allowed to participate in any Pony Club mounted equestrian activity until such time as the “sleepers” can be safely removed. The reason for this is that sleepers have in the past caused injuries following falls.”
- Windmill Saddlery at Cross in Hand, near Heathfield, will be holding its annual Pony Club Evening on 16 July from 5.30pm – 8.30pm. Discounts of up to 20% for PC members (double the standard PC discount) with the exception of body protectors (10% off) and Point 2 Air Jackets (5% off). An ideal opportunity to prepare for summer camps and replace outgrown/worn items before the 4 day rallies.
- Eridge team win at West Kent Sevenoaks ODE – report now on Eventing page.
- Forms for Junior Camp & Mini Camp now on Eridge Camps page.
- SPACE STILL AVAILABLE AT SENIOR CAMP – See Eridge Camps page for further details.
- If you wish to be considered for the Area Dressage teams please see Dressage page for details.
- Click here for more information on the changes in PC hat tagging and permitted hat standards for 2015/2016.
- Click here for the Eridge Pony Club Facebook page to keep up to date with Eridge branch news
- Click here for the list of interbranch competitions on the Area 11 website if you are interested in attending competitions run by other branches. Dates are being added constantly, so do check it regularly for the latest additions.
- Click here for the Pony Club Area 11 Facebook page to keep up to date with Area 11 news