LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES
- We were proud to celebrate Eridge Pony Club’s 80th anniversary at the Four Day Rallies in Eridge Park this week, with members new and old, and many of those who have given their help and support over the years
- Report from Area Tetrathlon now on Tetrathlon page.Pony Racing Training Day – 5th August - click here for details
- Access to Eridge Park for the Four Day Rallies ONLY: Because of gas works on the A26 we have had special permission from Lord & Lady Abergavenny for the following traffic arrangements. Entering Eridge Park – go up the normal way – under NO circumstances are you to enter via the front drive. Exiting the Park – to exit the Pony Club field use the normal gate by the sheds, you should then turn left and carry straight on as per the arrows. Keep following the drive – you will see the main house on your left and you then exit the Park via the main drive and onto the A26. As part of this ‘one off’ arrangement you MUST ALL TURN LEFT onto the A26 so you are not crossing the traffic. Please take notice of this as it is going to be chaotic enough as it is. You should ALL leave a bit more time to get to the Park as inevitably there will be traffic lights and subsequent hold ups. When exiting the Park please be aware that there will be, in all probability, other people who are not connected to the Pony Club entering it. (PLEASE ALSO REMEMBER THAT THERE IS NO WATER SUPPLY IN ERIDGE PARK – YOU SHOULD BRING YOUR OWN.)
- See Road Safety page for details of a BHS Riding & Road Safety Exam on 6th September plus latest Road Safety passes.
- REMINDER: Earrings are not allowed at any rally, camp or competition; regardless of tapes, plasters etc and riders will have to remove them before riding. This is a direct message from PC headquarters and it will be adhered to at ALL PC events INCLUDING the 4 day rallies.
- SPACE STILL AVAILABLE AT SENIOR CAMP – See Eridge Camps page for further details.
- Click here for more information on the changes in PC hat tagging and permitted hat standards for 2015/2016.
- Click here for the Eridge Pony Club Facebook page to keep up to date with Eridge branch news
- Click here for the list of interbranch competitions on the Area 11 website if you are interested in attending competitions run by other branches. Dates are being added constantly, so do check it regularly for the latest additions.
- Click here for the Pony Club Area 11 Facebook page to keep up to date with Area 11 news