LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES
- HELP REQUIRED for setting up Eridge Park on Saturday 25th April in preparation for the first of our interbranch competitions the next weekend on Sunday 3rd May. There is a huge amount to do – the Park has suffered, not only from the winter, but from the last ‘mud run’ that took place and we need a lot of help to get it back to looking as we would like it to look! Please email Caroline Aspinall firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help.
- Latest B+ and Riding & Road Safety test passes now on Efficiency Tests and Road Safety pages.
- Schedules for Interbranch Tetrathlon, Horse Trials & Annual Open Show now on EPC Schedules page.
- JUMP JUDGES URGENTLY NEEDED for our horse trials on Sunday 3rd May in Eridge Park. We are short of about 15 jump judges for this event and obviously we cannot run unless more people come forward. Please contact Caroline Aspinall if you think you can help (details in the fixture card). New parents – please do not be put off if you have not done this before – you will be well briefed. The money raised at the events we run goes towards subsidising the other activities enjoyed by all during the year – especially the four day rallies.
- SENIOR CAMP WILL RUN! Well done everyone – we have gathered together enough people and let’s all look forward to a good week with lots of fun. Parents – stand by because we will need commitment from you to help. Obviously we still have places and the more members we have the less of a loss we will sustain. See Eridge Camps page for more details.
- Click here for details of the Area 11 Dressage Training Day on 26th May (Approved senior coaches are encouraged to attend and observe – counts as a CPD accreditation day)
- Click here for more information on the changes in PC hat tagging and permitted hat standards for 2015/2016.
- Click here for the Eridge Pony Club Facebook page to keep up to date with Eridge branch news
- Click here for the list of interbranch competitions on the Area 11 website if you are interested in attending competitions run by other branches. Dates are being added constantly, so do check it regularly for the latest additions.
- Click here for the Pony Club Area 11 Facebook page to keep up to date with Area 11 news