LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES
- Results of Interbranch Dressage at Bedgebury Park on 24th November now on Dressage page.
- Don’t forget the AGM on Friday 10th January at 7.30 pm at Eridge Village Hall
- Details of Show Jumping Practice on 7th December plus report from East Sussex Pony Club Show Jumping now on Show Jumping page.
- Details of Area 11 Introduction to Polocrosse Days on 24 November and 15th December
- Woolly Pony Party for those aged 10 years and under – Sunday 15th December. Plans for the Party are now under way and it will be held by kind permission of Mr and Mrs Robin Balfour and Mr and Mrs Tom Crisp at Knowle, Newick Lane, Mayfield TN20 6RD on Sunday 15th December between 12-2 pm. Father Christmas will be making an appearance and there will be a prize for the best fancy dress. If you would like to come do please send £5 per member to Ms Selina Groom, 13 Rochmans Way, Crowborough TN6 2PZ so that we know how many people will be there and we can make the necessary preparations! We have not held this for a few years and it is wonderful that we have managed to get it back into the calendar – so many thanks to those of you who have offered to help and organise. Look forward to seeing you all there. DC.
- Eventing practices now on Eventing page.
- Mini Hunt Club: This Club is aimed at children of all ages and if anyone would like details of dates, venues and other information, please email Mrs Tindall – Joanna.firstname.lastname@example.org. It would be very sensible if medical arm bands are worn not only Hunting but when attending the Mini Hunt Club too.
- 2014: We are hoping that the four day rallies will begin on Monday 28th July next year. This depends on what is happening in Eridge Park but we are planning to have them that first week. Senior Camp has been provisionally booked for 10th to 14th August inclusive (PLEASE NOTE DATE CHANGE). Junior Camp will be Tuesday 26th August to Thursday 28th August inclusive. These dates are all provisional but fingers crossed they will not change.
- Please like our Facebook page to keep up to date with Eridge branch news