LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES
- DATE CHANGE: Our Easter Egg Hunt will now be held on Thursday 9th April - see Activities for Younger Members page for more details.
- DATE CHANGE: The Racing practice scheduled for Thursday 9th April has been postponed until Sunday 31st May. This is because there is a PC Race Day at Ascot on the 9th April (the schedule for which is on our Pony Racing page). More details about the 31st May will be on our website in due course.
- Don’t forget our Open Dressage Show on Sunday 22nd March- schedule on EPC Schedules page.
- Book now for the EPC Quiz Night – Friday 20th March: See AGM/Social Events page for more details
- SJ practice at Bedgebury EC on Saturday 14 March – we have spaces left at the following heights: Mini-mini (1), 85 cm (1), 90 plus (1) – £15 for 1 hour session. Please email Sarah Porter at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to attend.
- Pony Club Area 11 Ball – 2nd April – Click here for invitation and here for booking form.
- Please note that due to a serious incident horses & ponies are no longer allowed to be left unattended outside trailers or horseboxes at any time while at Golden Cross.
- Report from ESPC Show Jumping now on Show Jumping page
- AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE DC – HELP NEEDED:
It is that time again! We need help as usual to run the following competitions:
Sunday 3rd May – Horse Trials in Eridge Park
Sunday 24th May – Tetrathlon in Eridge Park
Sunday 7th June – Horse Trials in Eridge Park
Sunday 14th June – Show in Eridge Park
Sunday 13th Sept – Hunter Trials at Lodge Farm, Matfield
The use of FB and our Website is a new approach in the hope that you will contact me by email and offer your help – this will save a lot of telephoning and fiddling about. We really need your support – a wide variety of jobs so new parents please don’t be put off by worrying about what you might be asked to do! I will wait for two weeks in the hope that I will have heard from you all – if not, the telephone might have to become red hot… Hope everyone is having a happy half term.
- Please see Tests & Badges – Road Safety page for details of PC & BHS Road Safety tests.
- For information about Mini Hunt Club please email DC Joannatindall@gmail.com.
- The current purple hat tags will no longer be acceptable from 1st January 2015, and will need to be replaced with new white tags with a purple logo. We will be retagging hats at the winter rallies and practices. Additionally, the Pony Club will not be allowing hats which are only marked with the standard (BS)EN 1384 after 31 December 2015. Click here for more information and the tagging procedure for EN1384 hats.
- Click here for the Eridge Pony Club Facebook page to keep up to date with Eridge branch news
- Click here for the list of interbranch competitions on the Area 11 website if you are interested in attending competitions run by other branches. Dates are being added constantly, so do check it regularly for the latest additions.
- Click here for the Pony Club Area 11 Facebook page to keep up to date with Area 11 news