LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES
- Don’t forget to to book in ASAP for the Points of the Horse Achievement Badge in half term - details on Achievement Badge page.
- Rally 16th February: This rally was full as at the close date on the 1st February. Any forms/cheques or emails received after this will only have been given a slot if a suitable one arose. Any cheques not received by Tuesday 9th will have lost their space. If your name is not on the list you fall into one of those categories, please notify via email if you would like your cheque carried over to the next rally on the 29th March. Please note, rallies are usually full, you must get your form or email in by the close date which is always two weeks before, and if via email this MUST be followed up by payment. We will always find additional instructors and arena time if we have too many entries, but NOT after the close date, it’s too late.
- DATE CHANGE: Please note that the dressage practice originally arranged for Sunday 20th March has now been changed to Saturday 19th March.
- The following competition is not in the Fixture Card: Introductory show jumping competition at Golden Cross on Sunday 17 April 2016. Classes from cross poles to 65cm, details to follow once schedule finalised.
- Pony Club Quiz – 22nd April - see AGM/Social page for details.
- Report from Area Triathlon now on Tetrathlon page.
- The Pony Club’s insurance policy is provided by Howden Insurance Brokers Limited. All Members of The Pony Club are covered by the insurance policy. It is strongly recommended that you review the information on the following link regarding the policy: Pony Club Insurance
- Results and photos from Show Jumping Competition on 24 January now on Show Jumping page.
- Make sure you are up-to-date with the 2016 PC Rules for the disciplines you compete in. All the online rulebooks for the various disciplines can be found at the bottom of this page: PC Rules
- Renewal of Subscriptions for 2016. Whilst renewals are not due until the end of February, for administrative reasons it would be really really helpful if you could get the forms back to Amanda Man by Tuesday 9th February. If they arrive later than this there is a good chance they will take some time to process.
- 2015 spurs permissions will not be valid in 2016, unless they have been renewed by the DC. To those of you who had permission to wear spurs last year, the DC will need to sign your rally card for this year or if you need it before the AGM then email DC & she will send you a letter.
- 2016 Dressage, Show Jumping & Eventing Practices now on relevant discipline pages.
- Details of Pony Racing Practice now on Disciplines – Pony Racing.
- Click here for the Eridge Pony Club Facebook page to keep up to date with Eridge branch news
- Click here for the list of interbranch competitions on the Area 11 website if you are interested in attending competitions run by other branches. Dates are being added constantly, so do check it regularly for the latest additions.
- Click here for the Pony Club Area 11 Facebook page to keep up to date with Area 11 news