LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES
- Times for show jumping practice in Eridge Park on Tuesday 19th August now on Disciplines – Show Jumping page
- Schedule for Hunter Trials at Lodge Farm on Sunday 14th September now on EPC Schedules page
- Area 11 Pony Racing Practice – Friday 29th August – see Pony Racing page for details
- Lost at the Four Day Rallies an adults pale blue Toggi Waistcoat. Please contact Nicki Wylam if it was picked up by anyone. Thank you
- For those younger/less experienced members who are jumping up to 2′3″, Nancy Harker (email@example.com) and Jules Lilley (firstname.lastname@example.org) have enthusiastically offered to take over the organisation of practices and fun things to do through the year. They are both experienced and will be able to guide and help everyone wherever needed. The plan is to run show jumping and possibly practices through the winter and keep everyone busy and motivated - information about activities will be put on the website and on Facebook. Do keep looking or you may miss out on taking part in something you might enjoy.
- Have A Go Under 8s Tetrathlon – Wednesday 20th August – see Disciplines, Tetrathlon page for details.
- Details and booking forms for Junior Camp and Mini Mini Camp now on the Eridge Camps 2014 page
- A new Facebook page has been set up for Pony Club Area 11 to enable members to keep up to date with Area 11 news
- Please like our Eridge Pony Club Facebook page to keep up to date with Eridge branch news