TO ADD TO THIS PAGE PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN UP TO LATELY!!
Dress Code/Turn Out at all Pony Club Mounted Events
A reminder about the correct turn out for Rallies and Camp.
- Skull caps, with chin-strap fastened, and riding/jodhpur boots must be worn at all times when mounted (muckers or wellingtons of any kind are not allowed)
- Members should wear either a jacket (black, navy or tweed) with a white shirt, collar & pony club tie OR our branch sweat shirt with white shirt or polo top with light coloured jodhpurs
- In cold or wet weather, appropriate warm/waterproof a dark coloured riding jacket should also be worn
- For cross-country, medical armbands & back protector are compulsory
- Riding or jodhpur boots must have a smooth sole and a well defined heel
- A correctly fitting hat must be worn at all times when mounted. The hat must have the BSI kite mark, the SAI Global symbol or the official Snell label with number. The PAS: 1998 & Snell E2001 give the best protection. All hats must be checked and tagged by the club
- Long hair must be tied back and secured in a hair net, so that it hangs no lower than the shirt collar
- Older members may wear a stock in place of ties – white or cream with black or navy jackets; coloured stock with tweed jacket
- No form of jewellery may be worn (earings, nose studs, etc) at any events
- Ponies must well turned out, with correctly fitted, clean and well maintained tack. Your pony should always be well groomed with tail washed, and, where possible, manes plaited for dressage, showjumping & hunting