- Monday Dec 12th at Equiti near St Asaph, 18:00, 19:00 or 20:00pm
- 2 per group
- £10 each
- Own horse required plus Lunge equipment but if you need to borrow equipment let me know.
- For C+ and above but priority given to those who wish to take the test before January 31st
- Coffee, mince pies to Spectators and Parents.
- Please book – email@example.com
- DENGIE WINTER LEAGUE DRESSAGE & ADDITIONAL
- CLASSES CLASSES 1 – 5 OPEN TO ALL P.C MEMBERS
- CLASSES 3, 4 & 5 OPEN TO NON P.C MEMBERS
Sunday 15th January 2017
Novice, Intermediate & Open Class
Sponsored by Dengie
Huntersgate Equestrian Centre
Byley, Cheshire, CW10 9LW
Closing date for entries: Saturday 7th January 2017
Enquiries and entries to:
Liz Sutton 07736145761
Yew Tree Farm, Bexton Lane, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 9BH
Winter League Team & Individual Show Jumping
Bryn Derw Farm, Bryn-yr-Efail, Caernarfon, Gwynedd. LL55 3PD
By kind permission of Mr. and Mrs. L. Griffith
On Sunday November 27th 2016. Course walk 9-00 a.m. Start 9-30 a.m.
to all members, parents, DCs, coaches, friends, aunts, uncles and grandparents who supported the Celebration at Northop on November 6th 2016.
Going by the number of complimentary emails I have had received, it was enjoyed by all and there was a great atmosphere. The riding members put on a wonderful show and wowed us all and it was thrilling to see them all in the Parade – and beautifully turned out too.
Your efforts were very much appreciated by all present. Mary Tuckett was kind enough to congratulate each rider individually and presented each with a commemorative badge.
WELL DONE ALL
- February 4th 2017 Northop – Dengie Dressage Qualifier – B Cheshire Forest
- March 5th 2017 Northop – Dengie Dressage Final – Burton Cheshire Forest
- July 23rd 2017 Area Dressage and Grassroots. Burton Cheshire Forest at Foxes in the Wirral.
Sunday 11th December 2016
Southview Equestrian Centre, CW7 4DL
Mobile on the day: 07840762927 (Daryl Dulson)
ENTRY FEES: Winter league Show Jumping £14.00 DENGIE £15.00
Closing date: Monday 5th December 2016. Entries will not be accepted after the closing date.
Amendments will not be accepted after Tuesday 6th December 2016. Start of first class is 9.00am. Course walk 8.30am
The order of the afternoon is :
- Tanatside winning Pairs Dressage to Music.
- Snow White Musical Ride.
- A few words from Mary Tuckett our Chairperson.
- East Cheshire 3rd placed Pairs Dressage to Music
- Winning Magic Musical Ride
Parade of all Champs participants/Teams at about 2.40 note.
- Le Trec Hunt Relay 8 teams.
There will be 2 teams in the arena at a time. The fastest 4 overall from the first 4 races will go through to the second round which will be a knockout round.
There will be a map of the course by the arena.
Obstacles will be bending poles, walk from A to B without breaking, a parallel fence which you can jump or walk through, zigzag poles to walk through, four-second halt, slip rail with an optional mounting block and finish with the parallel again. It should be really good fun. Do hope you enjoy it and I hope we have lots of support to cheer you on. Please wear what you would wear for your discipline.
As you will all be in the parade – please would you write something about yourself on a card- even if it’s only your name/ horse/discipline so that it can be read out by the compere.