- Burton Cheshire Forest Hunt Branch of the Pony Club
- Sunday 5th March 2017 – 10am start, gates open from 8.30am
- Northop Equestrian Centre
- Novice Dengie Final (Pony Club Novice Dressage Test 2009)
- Intermediate Dengie Final (Pony Club Intermediate Test 2013)
- Open Dengie Final (Pony Club Open Dressage Test 2015)
- Qualifying papers to Debbie Clegg, Woodbank, Station Road, Burton, Cheshire, CH64 5SD
- Contact for the day: Tracey Royle 07800747831
- Entry £15 per class
- Entry closing date Monday 27th Feb 2017.
- Times displayed on BCFH website from Thursday evening prior.
- Cheques payable to BCFH
Waen-y-Llyn Branch of the Pony Club invites you to our
Mounted Games Friendly Competition
to be held on
Saturday 1 April 2017
If we are oversubscribed, priority will be given to A teams.
Closing date: 18 March 2017
Any enquiries should be directed to:
Mrs Helen Lakin
6 Nant Road
- 01978 755986
- 07955 141693
- Email: email@example.com
Still a place available on the B+ Training on Febraury 5th afternoon with William Blane at Equiti, St Asaph.
- Waen-y-Llyn Branch of The Pony Club
- Northop College
- Northop, Nr Mold. CH7 5AA
- Saturday 25th February 2017
- 8.30am Course Walk – 9.00am Start (prompt)
- Class 1(a) Mini novice – riders 10yrs and under who have never completed a Pony Club Winter League competition- first round 60cm
- Class 1 Juniors – 10 years and under – 1st round max. – 70cm
- Class 2 Novice – 13 years and under – 1st round max. -75cm
- Class 3 Intermediate – any age – 1st round max. -85cm
- Class 4 Open – any age – 1st round max. -1.00m
- Horse/pony may only enter one class. Rider may compete on a second horse/pony (but may only be in one winter league team).
- Age as at January 1st 2016.
- Each class to be run under Pony Club Team SJ rules with 2 rounds, no 3rd round jump-off and under the current Area 5 Winter League Rules.
- Course builder will be Gill Milner.
- Number of entries for each class may be restricted at organiser’s discretion.
Team and individual rosettes to 6th place in classes 1- 4, prizes to 3rd place.
Entry fee: £14 per competitor, per class
CHEQUES PAYABLE TO:
WAEN Y LLYN BRANCH OF THE PONY CLUB
If entering more than one team per Branch, please clearly identify your Winter League Team. Points will be awarded in accordance with the Winter League Rules.
Refreshments available & Photographer will be in attendance
Phone no. on the day – 07778 930946 (Liz Boothroyd)
Entries must be received by Saturday 18th February 2017. No entries on the day.
Parking is limited – Please share transport wherever possible
Cheshire Hunt South Branch of the Pony Club
Winter League & Interbranch
Team & Individual Show Jumping Competition
Southview Equestrian Centre
Wettenhall Green, Winsford Road, Wettenhall, Cheshire, CW7 4DL
Sunday 5th February 2017
- Juniors 10yrs and under – 70cm
- Novice 13yrs and under – 75cm
- Dengie Qualifier – 80cm
- Intermediate Any Age – 85cm
- Dengie Qualifier – 90cm
- Open – Any age – 100cm
Classes to be run under Pony Club Team Show Jumping rules with 2 rounds and in accordance with Area 5 Winter League Rules 2011 to accommodate WL and non-WL teams, and individuals with appropriate course changes.
Age as at 1 January 2016
Entry Fee: Winter League classes £14.00, Dengie Qualifier classes £15
Cheques to: Cheshire Hunt South P C
- Entries – Hard copy and payment to by post to:
- Caroline Topping, Windyhowe Cottage, Delamere, Northwich, Cheshire, CW8 2JG
- but please also email electronic copy of entry if you can to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 07710 082989
- Entries close: Monday 30th January. Entries must be signed by branch DC.
- Team changes following entry must be made by Thursday 2nd February latest