- 23rd June 2017 6-9pm
- £25 per person
- Dee Farm Livery, Wittering Lane, Heswall, CH60 9JL
The workshop will last three hours, and will include the following topics:
- The Pony Club Test Structure
- Discussion on and demonstration of the D and D+ standards
- Questioning technique
- Practical observation and questioning
- Giving appropriate feedback
Attendees will receive a written feedback to take from the workshop, with clear guidance on how to progress. Attendees will then be encouraged to shadow more experienced assessors in Centre or Branch D and D+ Tests before assessing independently.
The course will count as a CPD refresher for attendees who also coach for The Pony Club.
- To book a place please contact:
- Closing date 19th June 2017, places are limited!
- Katy Powell Jones
- Centre Membership Chairman