Pony Club Workshop
Sunday, December 3rd 2017 at 4:30pm Ruthin LL15 1QA
Test assessing is not easy at the best of times, and giving feedback to an unsuccessful candidate is always tricky. This is a 2.5 hour workshop designed to help Assessors and Coaches
at all Levels
to use questioning skills to help get the best out of the candidate during a test day, and to give the results and good feedback whatever the actual results at the end of the day.
Essential for B Standard coaches/Assessors.
Workshop members will discover what helps and what doesn’t, and will be encouraged to reflect on their own practice.
Webmaster: This event incorporates Cheshire Hunt South Beginners and Novice Show Jumping (not WL)
South View Equestrian Centre,
Sunday 12th November, 2017
Class: Category: 1st round height
- Juniors: 10yrs and under: 70cm/2’3”
- Novice : 13yrs and under: 75cm/2’6”
- Intermediate: Any Age: 85cm/2’9”
- Open: Any age : 100cm/3’3”
- Classes to be run under Pony Club Team Show Jumping rules with 2 rounds and no 3rd round jump-off and in accordance with Area 5 Winter League Rules (amended 2014) to accommodate WL and non-WL teams and individuals with appropriate course changes. Points will be awarded in accordance with the Winter League Rules.
- In the first round the whole team will jump in succession. In the second round the team members will jump one at a time, one from each team, in the order they jumped in the first round sequentially – rule 7.7 & 7.9.2.
- Branches entering more than one team in any one class must clearly identify their Winter League Team and teams to be named to distinguish.
- Ages as at January 1st
Entry Fee: £15.00 per competitor. Cheques to: Tanatside Hunt Branch of the Pony Club or online to :THBPC. Sort 40-46-07. Acc. 91504762
- Entries to: Sally Evans, Cefn Ucha, Llansantffraid, Powys. SY22 6TW.
- Closing date for entries: Saturday 4th November 2016
Webmaster: This event incorporates Berwyn and Dee and Tanatside Winter League Show Jumping
Cheshire Hunt South Beginners & Novice show jumping schedule.
This competition is going to run alongside the Tanatside and Berwyn & Dee Winter League at Southview on the 12th November.
With the Winter League and this competition there are classes for everyone including Lead Rein and First Ridden!!
East Cheshire Branch of the Pony Club Novice, Intermediate & Open Pony Club Dengie Winter League Dressage Preliminary Round Competitions
- Saturday 18 November 2017 and
- Saturday 3rd February 2018 – start 10am
Somerford Park Farm – Ash Arenas
- Novice Dengie Qualifier (Pony Club Novice Dressage Test 2009)
- Intermediate Dengie Qualifier (Pony Club Intermediate Test 2013)
- Open Dengie Qualifier (Pony Club Open Dressage Test 2015)
Entries on this form to Corrie McLellan, Cheerbrook House, Newcastle Road, Nantwich, CW5 7EL. Entry £15 per class
Closing date Friday, 10 November 2017 and Friday, 26 January 2018 respectively. Times displayed on ECBPC website from Thursday evening before the event.
Entry forms below:
Kelsall Hill 11am unmounted Monday Oct 30th
Care of the Competition Horse / Fitness with Michael Owen.
Apply email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
AT LUDLOW AND SOUTH SHROPSHIRE LEISURE CENTRE,
BROMFIELD ROAD, LUDLOW, SHROPSHIRE, SY8 1DR
- Open Boys (Inc Intermediates) – shoot 10m, swim 4 mins, run 2,000m
- Open Girls (inc Intermediates) – shoot 10m, swim 3 mins, run 1,500m
- Junior Boys (under 15) – shoot 7m, swim 3 mins, run 1,500m
- Junior Girls (under 15) – shoot 7m, swim 3 mins, run 1,500m
- Minimus Boys * (Under 12) – shoot (2 hands, turning targets) 7m, swim 2 mins, run 1,000m
- Minimus Girls * (Under 12) – shoot (2 hands, turning targets) 7m, swim 2 mins, run 1,000m
Competitors in Classes 5 and 6 must be 8 years or over on 3rd February 2018
- Beanies Boys (Under 8 on 03/02/18) Beanbag throw, swim 2 mins, run 1,000m
- Beanies Girls (Under 8 on 03/02/18) Beanbag throw, swim 2 mins, run 1,000m
- Beanies Biathlon (Under 8 on 03/02/18) Beanbag throw and run 500m
* Classes 5 and 6 will be split if sufficient entries (for rosettes but NOT qualification).
Teams of 3 or 4 members with the best 3 overall scores to count.
ROSETTES: To the first 10 individuals in each class and medals to each phase winner.
Team rosettes to 6th place.
ENTRIES: £18 per competitor (£15 for 2nd and subsequent family members) and £13 for Class 9 (£11 for 2nd and subsequent family members) .
Entries close Thursday 25th January 2018
Send entries (with cheques payable to PONY CLUB AREA SEVEN to Janet Wakeham, Whitfield Farm, Ettington, Stratford upon Avon, Warks CV37 7PN. Times will be emailed to Team Managers and will be on the Area 7 web page by Wednesday 31st January.
October 16th 2017
with Alice and Amy Bannister Bell in Malpas SY14 7DU 6pm £10.
B Candidates welcome too.
These are open to all members 16 years and over from any Branch
Younger members with their C+ Riding from any Branch
I have arranged a few dates with Debbie Miller and Katy P Jones to see if we have enough interest .
Stable management C+/B level at Clwydfo, Rhewl. (Debbie’s) Thursday 19th and Thursday 26th October 6.30pm – 8.00pm.
Charge is £5.
Please let me know if you are interested or not.
- Tuesday 31st October 10.00am at Clwydfro. Debbie
- Thursday 16th November 8.00pm at Equiti with Katy
- Thursday 14th December 8.30pm Katy
Charge will depend on numbers.
Please let me know either way.
Thanks Iona email@example.com
… to Flint and Denbigh Branch for winning £200 in the quarterly draw by Head Office.
All down to the hard work of Iona Pierce for getting Coaches updates on Unity.
Thank you Iona.
Meg … Area 5 Rep
- Monday October 9th 2017 6pm
- Monday October 16th 2017at 6pm – Malpas SY14 7DU
- Monday October 30th 2017 at 11am with Mike Owen, Kelsall. Competition Tack fitting and fittening.
- Please support!
- B candidates welcome!
- Please note – day of AH Training January 2nd 2018
- AH test is January 5th 2018 in Northop.