Attached are the schedules for the Barlow Hunt Pony Club Hunter Trial and Tetrathlon /Triathlon for April 2018.
Tetrathletes are also welcome to enter the hunter trial. Each horse can do a max of two rounds including the Tet round.
If you have any questions, please give me a call
Thanks … Liz Lovell …. 07800513373
This would be very useful for up and coming B candidates.
Monday 27th Nov
Hobbs Hill Stables, Tilston SY14 7DU with Zoe Pritchard
Equine Nutritionist. Cost £15.
Sunday 10th December 2017
SOUTHVIEW EQUESTRIAN CENTRE, CW7 4DL
Please remember to pick up your litter and leave the car park tidy!! Refreshments available
Mobile on the day: 07840762927 (Daryl Dulson)
ENTRY FEES: Winter league Show Jumping: £14.00 DENGIE: £15.00
Closing date: Monday 4th December 2017. Entries will not be accepted after the closing date.
Amendments will not be accepted after Tuesday 5th December 2017. Start of first class is 9.00am. Course walk: 8.30am
*A very big thank you to all our helpers who will make the day possible. We hope you have a very enjoyable day and have a good time.*
- Class 1: 2’3’’ (70cm) First Round – 2’6’’ (75cm) Max. 10 years and under
- Class 2: 2’6’’ (75cm) First Round – 2’9’’ (85cm) Max. 13 years and under
- Dengie Class 80cm Single/ Two phase to be decided £15 entry fee.
- Class 3: Intermediate – any age – 2’9” (85cm) First Round – 3’0” (90cm) Max.
- Dengie Class 90cm Single/ Two phase to be decided £15 entry fee
- Class 4: Open – any age – 3’3” (100cm) First Round – 3’6” (105cm) Max.
- Ages as of the 1st January 2017
- Each Class to be run under Pony Club Team Show Jumping Rules with two rounds and no jump-off and under Area 5 Winter League Rules 2017/8.
- The second round will require riders to jump in their teams in the same order as the first round.
- Team and Individual Rosettes to 6th place.
- Prizes for Classes 1, 2, 3 and 4 to 3rd Place.
- Dengie Rules apply for Dengie Class.
BCFHPC Schedule WL 2017
Saturday 27th January 2018
Bryn Derw (Llestins)
Classes for everyone of all ability, come and have a go at dressage
Classes 1,2,3 will be split by age if enough entries.
- Class 1 Assisted test ( lead rein or just off lead rein help allowed from in the arena)
- Class 2 Intro B (2009) walk and trot test
- Class 3 Prelim 1 (2006)
- Class 4 Dengie winter league novice test 2009 ( bd prelim level)
- Class 5 Novice 34 (2009)
- Class 6 Dengie Winter League Intermediate test 2013 ( bd novice level)
- Class 7 Elementary 49 (2009)
- Class 8 Dengie Winter League Open test 2015 (bd elemen/med level)
NB please check horse/rider eligibility for the Dengie classes.
- Top 4 to qualify to 2nd round of Dengie in Northop in March with finals in April ( normally south of England).
- Entries Classes 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 – £11
- Dengie Classes 4, 6, 8 – £12
- Rosettes to 6th place and prizes 1st- 3rd
- Entries close Saturday 20th January 2018
- Times will be emailed Wednesday 24th January 2018
- Send Entries to …..
- R Gregory, Tyddyn Canol, Pentir, Bangor, LL57 4EG
Monday 20th at Malpas SY14 7DU
with Alice Bannister Bell. 6pm £15.