MAELOR EQUESTRIAN CENTRE, HOPE, Nr WREXHAM, LL12 9SD
Saturday 6th January 2018
Course walk at 8:30 am First Class starts at 9:00 am prompt
- Class 1A Novice/Intro any age. For members who have not competed in a WL SJ competition this season. – first round 2’ (60cms) Competitors in this class are not able to enter any other classes.
- Class 1 Junior’s 10 years and under – first round jumps 2’3” (70cms)
- Class 2 Novice 13 years and under – first round jumps 2’6” (75cms)
- Class 3 Intermediate (any age) – first round jumps 2’9” (80cms)
- Class 4 Open (any age) – first round jumps 3’3” (100cms)
- Rider & Horse/Pony combination can only enter 1 League team.
- Each Class to be run under Pony Club Team Show Jumping rules.
- First round in Team order, second round in Number order.
- Course Builder will be Gill Edwards
- Team and individual rosettes up to 6th place, prizes to 3rd
- Age is at 1st Jan 2017.
- Entry fee: £15.00 per competitor, per class
- Cheques may be payable to F&D Hunt Branch of the Pony Club
- NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT FULL PAYMENT
- NO ENTRIES ON THE DAY
- Entries must be received by Wednesday 4th January 2018
- In the event of any problems on the day, Iona Pierce F&D Sec 07731685406
Post Entries to:
Mrs I Pierce, Plas Dolben, Llangynhafal, Denbigh, LL16 4LN
Flint and Denbigh members post to Bethan Edwards, 29 Stryd y Brython, Ruthin, Denbighshire, LL15 1JA).