May 19th at Maelor with Helen Griffiths.
Helen Griffiths, from Devon, is a BHSII, passionate about her sport, competing two horses at Prix St George, recommended PC coach and BHS Accred Professional coach, BD listed Judge.
Groups of two at the same level.
Please apply to Meg – firstname.lastname@example.org
“Dressage for fun”
May 18th 6.30pm Northop Equestrian
A rare opportunity to see Helen Griffiths delivering CPD. From Devon, Helen is a BHSII, passionate about her sport, competing two horses at Prix St George, recommended PC coach and BHS Accred Professional coach, BD listed Judge.
Wanted for the evening – one Novice PC and two Open Dressage demo (guinea pigs !) riders please … ring Meg on 07717413105.
Please apply to Meg – email@example.com
Thank you in anticipation of your application form and cheque. I hope you enjoy your time at camp!
- To develop riding skills in all disciplines with top instructors.
- To extend knowledge of horse care, stable management and basic veterinary information.
- To meet and get to know fellow senior members.
- Both you and your horse need to be fit.
- Please bring your horse’s passport with vaccinations up to date.
- Make sure your horse is recently shod.
A camp timetable will be displayed on the first day. Activities will start at 9.30am so everyone MUST be settled and ready to start the briefing at 9am on Tuesday.
- You will be treated as a responsible young adult so please behave accordingly.
- Although all planned activities are supervised, you must take responsibility for your actions at other times and behave sensibly.
- Health and Safety regulations must be strictly obeyed, for the benefit of yourself and others.
- Riding dress must be smart and appropriate. Polo shirts, jodhpurs and PC sweatshirts or similar are suitable. NO HOODIES. Long sleeved top and body protector to be worn for cross country.
- You are responsible for your own sleeping accommodation.
- Alcohol is NOT permitted.
- All your meals and drinks are provided daily, but you are welcome to bring snacks etc to keep in your lorry/trailer.
- No meal is provided Monday evening (arrival night).
- Please BRING YOUR OWN cutlery, plates, mug and bowl. Collect them after lunch on Thursday.
- Haylage is provided, but please bring your own horse feed.
- Shavings are the only bedding permitted. 2 bales are included in camp cost, but more may be purchased, or you may bring your own.
- Members are NOT allowed to bring their own cars. If it is necessary to arrive in your own car it must be parked and not moved until the end of camp.
You may arrive after 6pm on Monday 16th July. We must be cleared away by 4pm Friday 20th July.
PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR ARRIVAL DAY AND TIME.
Debbie Miller – 01824 703254 or 07739 551 444
- DATE – 7th May 2018
- Time – 10am – 4pm
- Venue – Pennant Park Centre, Whitford CH8 9ER
- Course tutors – Katy Powell Jones and Rosemary Clarke
- Cost – £45 including A5 Coaching log book
ENSURE YOU COME DRESSED SMARTLY AS YOU WILL BE COACHING A GROUP.
Please bring a packed lunch.
Who is this course for?
- Pony Club members aged 16 years or older who are enthusiastic to teach at D/D+ level. Must hold minimum C test. C+ test is preferable.
- Past members, supporters or parents over 25 years who have sound horse knowledge and are enthusiastic to teach at D/D+ level.
- Pony Club coaches at any level who want to refresh their ideas or check they are in line with best practice.
These courses develop participants through discussion, group work and most importantly, activity. All participants will have the opportunity to teach.
The atmosphere is fun, friendly, welcoming and supportive. The emphasis is on drawing together the wide range of experiences that tutors and participants bring and making those experiences available to everyone.
This course focuses on the basic skills needed to begin coaching, including planning riding and horse care sessions and the values underpinning Pony Club coaching.
- Please fill in the attached form and return before 27th April 2018.
- Places are limited to 12 participants
- Waitlist will be held – firstname.lastname@example.org