AREA 5 WINTER LEAGUE TEAM & INDIVIDUAL SHOW JUMPING
+ DENGIE WINTER LEAGUE & DENGIE DEBUT SHOW JUMPING
AT SOMERFORD PARK FARM, HOLMES CHAPEL ROAD, SOMERFORD, nr CONGLETON, CW12 4SW
ON SUNDAY 7th OCTOBER 2018
Please note that all entries (whether Individual or Team) must be received by SATURDAY the 29th SEPTEMBER 2018 to be sure of acceptance. However, Team nominations/allocations need not be notified until MONDAY the 1st OCTOBER.
Note that the Area 5 Winter League Rules were amended in May 2018 and a copy of the amended rules is attached for ease of reference. The classes are changed from previous years and there is now a WL points competition for Individuals
Please encourage your members to submit their entries as soon as possible.
Notes re: East Cheshire Competition
- The times and order of classes may change to most effectively accommodate the number of entries per class.
- In the first round the whole team will jump in succession. In the second round the team members will jump one at a time, one from each team, in the order they jumped in the first round sequentially – rule 7.7 & 7.9.2.
- Classes 5 & 7 will be Two-phase – first phase 7 to 9 obstacles not against the clock but with a maximum time allowed; clear rounds – continue straight onto the second phase without a bell being rung. Second phase 4 to 6 obstacles and timed. Competitors placed on faults and 2nd round time;
- The organisers may opt to run Class 3 (Dengie Debut) as a two-phase competition (as above) dependent on entry numbers.
- The competition will take place on a prepared surface.