at Maelor Equestrian Centre
Saturday 27th October 2018
Course walk at 8.45 am First Class starts at 9.15 am prompt
- Class 1A Starter Class. 9 years and under – first round 50 cms
- Class 1B Junior’s 11 years and under – first round jumps 70cm
- Class 2 Novice (any age) – first round jumps 80cm
- Class 3 Intermediate (any age) – first round jumps 90cm
- Class 4 Open (any age) – first round jumps 100cm
- Members are allowed to ride in more than one Class. 1st Class in WL Team and 2nd Class as an Ind or Non WL Team.
- Members would be allowed to ride 2 ponies but only 1 in WL Team. They must declare which pony is the WL pony at the beginning of the Season.
- Each Class to be run under Pony Club Team Show Jumping rules. First round in Team order, second round in Number order.
- Course Builder will be Gill Edwards
- Team and individual rosettes up to 6thplace, prizes to 3rd
- Age is at 1stJan 2018.
Entry fee: £15.00 per competitor, per class Cheques may be payable to Dolgellau & District Branch
NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT FULL PAYMENT. NO ENTRIES ON THE DAY
Entries must be received by Monday 22nd October 2018
In the event of any problems on the day, Jan D&D Sec 07900408594
Post Entries to: Mrs J Preston, Maes yr Helmau, Dolgellau, Gwynedd LL40 2RE
Any Queries you can contact me on 01341 423974