Winter League and Interbranch Team and Individual Show jumping Competition
South View Equestrian Centre,
Sunday 11th November, 2018
- Class 1A Starter Class 9 years and under – first round 50cm
- Class 1B Junior Class 11 years and under – first round jumps 70cm
- Class 2 Novice Class (any age) – first round jumps 80cm
- Class 3 Intermediate Class (any age) – first round jumps 90cm
- Class 4 Open Class (any age) – first round jumps 100cm
Rosettes: Teams and Individual to 6th place Prizes: 1st to 3rd Team and Individual
- Members are allowed to ride in more than one Class. 1stClass in WL Team and 2nd Class as an Ind or Non-WL Team.
- Members would be allowed to ride 2 ponies but only 1 in WL Team. They must declare which pony is the WL pony at the beginning of the Season.
- Each Class to be run under Pony Club Team Show Jumping rules. First round in Team order, second round in Number order, with 2 rounds and no 3rd round jump-off and in accordance with Area 5 Winter League Rules 2018 as amended to accommodate WL and non-WL teams and individuals with appropriate course changes. Points will be awarded in accordance with the Winter League Rules.
- Branches entering more than one team in any one class must clearly identify their Winter League Team and teams to be named to distinguish.
- Ages as at January 1st
- Entry Fee: £17.00 per competitor per class
- Cheques to: Tanatside Hunt Branch of the Pony Club
- Bank transfer to: THBPC. Sort 40-46-07. Acc. 91504762
- Post Entries to: Anna Pryce, Dolgead Hall, Llanfair Caereinion, Powys SY21 0HU
- Email Entries to: email@example.com
- Closing date for entries: Monday 5th November 2018.
No entries will be accepted after this date.
- Contact Numbers on day: 07802 880 260 or 07515 287 124
- Berwyn – Tanatside WL Entry form 2018
- Berwyn – Tanatside WL Schedule 2018