at Kelsall April 2nd with Michael Owen.
£30 for two sessions – one flat and one jumping.
Winter League Team and Individual Show Jumping
SUNDAY 24TH FEBRUARY 2019 at
NORTHOP EQUINE CENTRE,
NORTHOP, Nr. MOLD. CH7 6AA
8.30am Course Walk – 9.00am Start (prompt)
- Class 1a Starters – 9yrs and under – 1st round max – 50cm
- Class 1b Juniors – 11 years and under – 1st round max. – 70cm
- Class 2 Novice – any age – 1st round max. – 80cm
- Class 3 Intermediate – any age – 1st round max. – 90cm
- Class 4 Open – any age – 1st round max. – 100cm
- Each class to be run under Pony Club Team Show Jumping rules with 2 rounds and no 3rd round jump-off and in accordance with Area 5 Winter League Rules 2018 as amended to accommodate WL and non-WL teams and individuals with appropriate course changes.
- Branches entering more than one team in any one class must clearly identify their Winter League Team.
- Individuals entering more than one horse/pony in a single class must clearly identify their Winter League entry.
- Points will be awarded in accordance with the Winter League Rules
- All ages as at 1st January 2018.
- Team and individual rosettes to 6th place in classes. Prizes to 3rd place.
- Entry fee: £16 per competitor, per class
- CHEQUES PAYABLE TO: Waen-y-Llyn Branch of Pony Club
- Refreshments available
- Entries must be received by Saturday 16th February 2019.
- No entries on the day (except in the organiser’s absolute discretion for individuals)
C and C+ training open to all Branches but hosted by Sir Watkin Williams Wynn’s Pony Club
There will be training for C and C+ tests on:
- Sunday 3rd February am – Ridden training (bring your pony)
- Sunday 10th February pm – Stable management training
- Cost is £12 per lesson, book online for either or both rallies by midnight Wed 30th January
- Tests on date to be confirmed during half term.
Both sessions will be held at The Greaves, Threapwood, Malpas, SY14 7AR. But please do not use this postcode for Satnav – enter only by the drive off Dog Lane (use postcode SY14 7BE instead). Park on the hard-standing outside the farm buildings, and please leave the yard as you found it.
Telephone Emily Gilruth 07932 625509 with any questions.
£15 per evening
- February 4th 6.30 to 8.30 Northop Eq Centre. Introduction to AH test. and Section C Part 1.
- Feb 25th. Venue Huxley, Cheshire. Section C Part 2.
- March 4th Venue Huxley, Cheshire. Section D Part 2
Apply asap email@example.com
NORTH SHROPSHIRE HUNT BRANCH OF THE PONY CLUB
Invite you to a TRIATHLON
SUNDAY 17 FEBRUARY, 2019 (and also on SUNDAY 28 APRIL, 2019) AT WREKIN COLLEGE, Sutherland Road, Wellington, Telford, Shropshire TF1 3BH
- Open Boys (under 26) – shoot 10m, swim 4 mins, run 3,000m
- Open Girls (under 26) – shoot 10m, swim 3 mins, run 1,500m
- Junior Boys (under 15) – shoot 7m, swim 3 mins, run 1,500m
- Junior Girls (under 15) – shoot 7m, swim 3 mins, run 1,500m
5a. Minimus Boys (age 10 – 11) – shoot 7m (2 hands, turning targets), swim 2 mins, run 1,000m
5b. Minimus Boys (age 8 on or before 17/02/19 – age 9) shoot 7m (2 hands, static targets), swim 2 mins, run 1,000m
6a. Minimus Girls (age 10 – 11) – shoot 7m (2 hands, turning targets), swim 2 mins, run 1,000m
6b. Minimus Girls (age 8 on or before 17/02/19 – age 9) – shoot 7m (2 hands, static targets), swim 2 mins, run 1,000m
- Pre-Minimus Boys (Under 8 on 17/02/19) Beanbags on target, swim 2 mins, run 500m
- Pre-Minimus Girls (Under 8 on 17/02/19) Beanbags on target, swim 2 mins, run 500m
- Wrinklies (26 and over) (to be run as for mini’s) (split male/female if sufficient entries)
- Pre-Minimus Biathlon (Under 8 on 17/02/19) Beanbags on target and run 500m