ARENA EVENTING COMPETITION
AT KELSALL HILL EQUESTRIAN CENTRE, CW6 0SR
ON SUNDAY 23RD FEBRUARY 2020
PLEASE ENTER VIA ENTRYMASTER SYSTEM ON ECBPC WEBSITE
IF NOT AVAILABLE, PLEASE USE POSTAL ENTRY FORM ON SCHEDULE
Email queries to email@example.com
Information prior to the competition will be emailed &/or published on the EC Branch website
The format and rules will be as the previous competition, viz:
- Pony Club (PC) Arena Eventing is a two-phase competition run at PC70, PC80, PC 90 & PC100 level.
- Competitors will jump a course of show jumps immediately followed by cross-country fences* and will finish with a last fence as a show jump, the Joker fence. The Joker fence will be approximately 5cm (PC70) or 10cm (PC80,90 & 100) higher than the rest of the course and if knocked down will incur 6 penalties.
- At PC70 the Joker fence maybe omitted incurring additional penalties.
- The show jumping phase will not be timed but the cross-country phase will be timed to include the Joker fence. All competitors will proceed to the cross-country phase unless previously eliminated.
- The winner of each class will be the rider with the least number of faults over the whole course. In the event of a tie, the rider(s) with fastest time over phase two will take precedence.
Further information, including rules and entry details, will be in the schedule which will be published nearer the date on the EC and Area 5 websites.
*Please note the XC fences will be SOLID but NOT FIXED to the surface.
Geoff Bell … District Commissioner