Flint & Denbigh Hunt Branch Pony Club
Area 5 Dressage Competition including Regional Area 5 Dressage Qualifier
Saturday 20th July 2019 … Glan y Wern Farm, Llandyrnog, Nr Denbigh, LL16 4HL
- DRESSAGE SHOW OPEN TO MEMBERS OF THE PONY CLUB IN AREA 5 BRANCHES AND CENTRES
- DRESSAGE TIMES AVAILABLE AREA 5 website THURSDAY 18th July 2019
- Organisers contact details: Iona Pierce, Plas Dolben, Llangynhafal. Denbigh LL16 4LN firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry Fee: £20 per competitor. Class 5 Grassroots Regional qualifier test may be commanded. Whips can be carried in all classes.
Class 1a: Team Qualifier and Class 1b: Individual Qualifier: Area 5 Open Qualifier – The Pony Club Open Dressage Test 2019
Class 2a: Team Qualifier and Class 2b: Individual Qualifier: Area 5 Intermediate Qualifier – The Pony Club Intermediate Dressage Test 2013
- represented any Branch or Centre in Open Area Dressage or above in previous years.
- won any British Dressage (or Dressage Ireland) points at Elementary level or above.
- competed at BD (or DI) Medium level or above (BD Team / My quest competitions do not count for the purpose of this rule).
Class 3a: Team Qualifier and Class 3b: Individual Qualifier: Area 5 Novice Qualifier – The Pony Club Novice Dressage Test 2019
Riders are NOT eligible if they have: –
- competed an Open Area level or above competition in Dressage in the current year or have done so in previous years.
- won any BD (or DI) points (BD Preliminary points do not count for the purposes of this rule).
- competed at BD (or DI) Elementary level or above (BD Team / My quest competitions do not count for the purpose of this rule)
Class 4: Open Novice Individuals only Qualifier– The Pony Club Novice Dressage Test 2019
Competition at the Area Competition as individuals only.
- Open to all Members who are not eligible for the Novice.
- Open to any Horse.
- Eligibility is subject to points 1 – 8 in the Dressage Rule Book.
The Open Novice is to be run as an additional section to the Novice competition. Area Competitions may run up to two Open Novice sections if they have more than 20 competitors. If two sections are run, only the 1st placed competitor in each section will qualify for the Championships. If one section is run the 1st and 2nd placed competitors will qualify for the Championships.
Class 5a: Team Qualifier and Class 5b: individual Area 5 Regional – The Pony Club Grassroots Dressage Test 2018
- Riders are NOT eligible if they have: –
- previously represented their Branch or Centre at PC Novice level or above in any Dressage or Eventing Area Competitions.
- Combination of Horse & Rider are NOT eligible if they have:
- competed above Prelim level with British Dressage (or DI).
- previously competed in the Dengie Winter League Area Competition.
Additional Competition Classes
Tests can be commanded in these classes, entries will be restricted, entries accepted in order of receipt/correct payment
Entry Fee: £16.00 per competitor.
Classes 6 and 7 are not qualifiers for The Pony Club Championships.
Class 6: PC Introduction to Dressage Test 2019
Class 7 : PC D Level Dressage Test. Walk & Trot.
All tests run under The Pony Club Dressage Rulebook 2019 which can be found on the Pony Club website and downloaded