and the results from the 27/10/19 …
Burton Cheshire Forest Hunt Branch of the Pony Club Unaffiliated Dressage Competition
-including Pony Club Winter Series Qualifier rounds.
- Saturday 8th February 2020 at Northop Equestrian Centre
- 10am start, gates open from 8.30am
All classes open to all:
- Class 1: BD Intro A test
- Class 2: BD Prelim 7
Class 1 & 2 to have highest placed BCFH member and best turned out BCFH member.
- Class 3: Pony Club Novice Dressage Test 2019
- Class 4: Pony Club Intermediate Dressage Test 2013
- Class 5: Pony Club Open Dressage Test 2019
Entry forms with payment to
- Debbie Clegg, Woodbank, Station Road, Burton, Neston, Cheshire CH64 5SD
- Entry fees: Class 1 and 2 £10 per class. Qualifier classes 3, 4 and 5 £15 per class.
- Cheques payable to BCFH branch of Pony Club
- Entry closing date Monday February 3rd.
- Times will be posted on BCFH website on Thursday evening prior to event.
Winter League Team and Individual Show Jumping
SUNDAY 2nd FEBRUARY 2020
NORTHOP EQUINE CENTRE,
Nr. MOLD. CH7 6AA
8.30am Course Walk – 9.00am start (prompt)
- Class 1a Starters – 9yrs and under 60cm
- Class 1b Mini – 11 years and under 70cm
- Class 2 Novice – no age restriction 80cm
- Class 3 Intermediate – no age restriction 90cm
- Class 4 Open – no age restriction 100cm
- Each class to be run under Pony Club Team Show Jumping rules with two rounds and no 3rd round jump-off and in accordance with Area 5 Winter League Rules 2019 as amended to
accommodate WL and non-WL teams and individuals with appropriate course changes.
Teams will jump in team order in both rounds.
- Branches entering more than one team in any one class must clearly identify their Winter League Team.
- Individuals entering more than one horse/pony in a single class must clearly identify their Winter League entry.
- Points will be awarded in accordance with the Winter League Rules
- All ages as at 1st January 2019.
- Team and individual rosettes to 6th place in classes. Prizes to 3rd place.
- Entry fee: £16 per competitor, per class
- CHEQUES PAYABLE TO: Sir WWW Hunt Branch
- Email – email@example.com – 01948770540
- Entries must be received by Saturday 25th January 2020.
- No entries on the day (except in the organiser’s absolute discretion for individuals)
Danni Thomas from CHN Branch had a nasty fall yesterday and was taken to Alderhay by Air Ambulance. I know that everyone was very worried but the latest news is that she is on a ventilator, is stable but sedated. She has severely bruised her lungs but her ribs are intact. She has no other obvious injuries.
I am told that the situation was handled brilliantly by the organisers.
We wish her a speedy recovery.
Meg Green … Area 5 Representative
- Print your copy of the Pony Club Vaccination Rules 2020 today!
Events that are held at some venues may be subject to additional rules. eg any horse/pony entering a licensed racecourse property must comply with the vaccination requirements as set by the british horseracing authority.
Similar restrictions apply in the cases of polo venues.
In addition, if you are intending to compete under FEI, British Eventing, British Show Jumping or British Dressage rules you will need to ensure you are compliant with their rules.