Saturday 6th April 2019
10am – 4pm
Mostyn XC and Farm Ride, Tre Mostyn, CH8 9AR
Course tutors – Chris Barr and Linda De Matteo
ENSURE YOU COME DRESSED SMARTLY AS YOU WILL BE COACHING A GROUP.
Bring your coaching log book
Please bring a packed lunch. There will be hot drinks available
Who is this course for
- Younger Coaches (suggested minimum age 18 years) who have completed Introduction To Coaching Courses – Step 1 and Step 2.
A minimum of 40 hours coaching/volunteering is required to attend and must be recorded in the young coaches log books – any queries please contact Rosemary Clarke
- More experienced senior coaches as a refresher and update CPD
- Any Pony Club coaches, who wish to coach cross country in their Branch/Centre.
- These courses develop participants through discussion, group work and most importantly, activity. All participants will have the opportunity to teach.
- The atmosphere is fun, friendly, welcoming and supportive. The emphasis is on drawing together the wide range of experiences that tutors and participants bring and making those experiences
available to everyone.
- This course focuses on the safety requirements for cross country coaching, and how to best prepare riders to tackle cross country challenges safely and effectively.
The Tutor : Participant ratio is 1:4.
Maximum number of participants on this course – 8
Novice, Intermediate & Open Pony Club Dengie Winter League Dressage Area Final
Saturday March 9th 2019 at Northop Equestrian Centre
10am start, gates open from 8.30am
- Novice Dengie Final: Pony Club Novice Dressage Test 2018
- Intermediate Dengie Final: Pony Club Intermediate Test 2013
- Open Dengie Final: Pony Club Open Dressage Test 2015
Qualifying cards – (must be verified as current PC members by branch DC / Secretary) to be sent to Debbie Clegg, Woodbank, Station Road, Burton, Neston, Cheshire CH64 5SD
- Contact for the day: Debbie Clegg 07766453439
- Entry £16 per class. Cheques payable to BCFH
- Entry closing date Saturday March 2nd 2019
- Times displayed on BCFH website from Wednesday evening prior.
AREA 5 CPD Saturday March 23rd 2019 at 5.15 until 8pm.
with Tom Fray from Kettering
“SJ Exercises for Rallies”
for Coaches and riders alike. £15 .