A working rally with a difference
- Morning session 10am – 1pm at Forestgate Farm, Norley
- Afternoon session on the gallops at Kelsall Hill – 2pm
Friday 19th February 2016.
Dress code as for working rallies: For the rider -cream/beige jodhpurs, Pony Club PLAIN red polo shirt or shirt and pony club tie, branch sweatshirt, jodphur boots and gaiters if required, hair net, Pony Club approved hat.
Pony – clean well fitting tack, brown, black or white numnah, plain brow bands preferred please! Please arrive in plenty of time for your rally. Body protector optional. No coats to be worn when riding please; branch fleeces can be worn to ride in. Put on an extra under layer if cold.
Ruth Hurley from PCHQ and Carrie Ford are running this day for us. Members will be able to have a go on the Equicizer, (a mechanical horse) to perfect your galloping position! It will be an action packed day for all. Members who have not yet gained their Introduction to Racing Discipline badge will work towards the badge throughout the day.
Don’t forget your packed lunch, if staying for the day plus haynet and water bucket for your pony. Please no haynets to be tied to the side of trailers/wagons. Park where directed. Thankyou for your co-operation, in advance.
- INVITATION TO AREA 5 BRANCH MEMBERS
- WE DO HAVE A FEW PLACES STILL AVAILABLE.
- £30 WHOLE DAY, (INCLUDING GALLOPS) OR £15 FOR THE MORNING.
- CONTACT SARAH HODGSON IF INTERESTED IN HALF OR FULL DAY.
- EMAIL email@example.com
DRESS TO IMPRESS PLEASE (SEE DRESS CODE AT TOP).