UPDATED 13th December 2019
AREA 5 DATES
- Dec 15th Lunge Training, Caernarfon. Contact Meg.
- Dec 15th Step One Intro to Coaching, Caernarfon. Contact Meg.
- Jan 2nd Fun Team SJ. Bryn Derw, Caernarfon, Anglesey.
- Jan 12th Triathlon Mold.
- Jan 12th Winter Series Dressage Qual. Anglesey.
- Jan 16th Lunge Training, Caernarfon. Contact Meg.
- Jan 19th WLSJ Ch H S
- Feb 1st Winter Series Dressage Qual. East Ch.
- Feb 2nd WLSJ. WWW/WyLlyn
- Feb 6th Lunge Training, Caernarfon, Contact Meg
- Feb 8th Winter Series Dressage Qualifier BCFH
- Feb 22nd WLSJ, Aberconwy, Maelor
- Feb 23rd Triathlon, Wrekin
- Feb 23rd Arena Eventing, Kelsall, East Cheshire
- March 7th AREA Quiz Saturday Ch H N
- March 8th Winter Series Dressage Final. BCFH
- March 8th Triathlon Qualifier. Mold.
- March14th WLSJ Final – Bold Heath – Ch H N
- March 21st. William Blane. XC CPD.
- March 22nd Winter Triathlon Final.
- April 4/5th Addington. Winter series Dressage/SJ Final.
- April 19th AREA 5 H and P Care. Aberconwy.
- April 19th Triathlon. Wrekin.
- May 30/31 Tetrathlon Junior Regionals
- June 21st. AREA 5 Show Jumping. Southview. Ch H S.
- June 27/28 AREA 5 Tetrathlon. Mostyn.
- July 4th AREA 5 Horse Trials. Somerford. East Ch.
- July 12th. AREA 5 Dressage. FnD.
- July 14 -17 Area 5 Senior Camp. Somerford.
- Aug 1/2 Senior Tet Regionals.Pontispool.
- Aug 7/8/9 Tetrathlon National Champs.
and the results from the 27/10/19 …
Annabel James (East Cheshire) won the Intermediate Girls competition at the National Tetrathlon Championships. This is Annabel’s story…
On Thursday night we left for the Pony Club Tetrathlon Championships. Once we had got the horses settled in, we made plans for the busy day of shooting and swimming, everyone was very excited. I wasn’t shooting until 2pm on Friday afternoon, leaving what seemed like a very long morning as I was quite nervous, but it also meant I had time to ride Cloudy and get organised in plenty of time. It felt rather strange starting the competition so late, as usually the older competitors are on first.
Continue reading Annabel’s Story – National Tetrathlon 2019 Champs
Well done to all our Area 5 competitors who successfully qualified to the National Tetrathlon Championships.
- Toby Johnson (East Cheshire)
- Annabel James (East Cheshire)
- Ella Booth (Cheshire Hunt North)
- Rufus Taylor (Cheshire Hunt South)
- Archie Peffers (Waen-y-Llyn)
- Freddie James (East Cheshire)
- Beatrice Taylor (Cheshire Hunt South)
- Aisling Stott (Cheshire Hunt South)
- Madlen Carlick (Cheshire Hunt South)
- Florence Butler (Cheshire Hunt South)
- Lana Booth (Cheshire Hunt North)
- Kiera Booth (Cheshire Hunt North)
Continue reading REPORT -The National Tetrathlon Championships and Grassroot Championships – 9th-12th August 2019
The basic rule under PC Rules as per the Handbook (Rule 10.9 page 45) is that for Area Competitions and above, Members must have been to a minimum of three working rallies since the previous 1st July, to be eligible to represent their Branch. Camp counts as one Working Rally.
However the various sports have specific rules that elaborate on this and the rules also have rules for riders and horses/ponies in some cases different or more prescriptive
For 2019 Areas see below :
Continue reading Three Rallies Rule