- AH Test Training will be starting up again shortly
- If you are interested please contact
- Meg on email@example.com asap.
June 11th 2017
Mostyn Farm ride with William Blane!
- THE PONY CLUB AREA 4 Senior Cross Country Training
- 11th April 2017
- at Somerford Park Farm, Cheshire
- Coach: Richard Carruthers (BHSI)
A Training session has been arranged for the more experienced Pony Club members who are currently riding at Pony Club Intermediate (BE 100) and Pony Club Open (BE Novice) level or
Richard is a BE under 18 coach for the Wales and Borders region. He is an inspirational, popularand motivating coach, who aims to give riders more confidence and better focus towards the end of
Cost: £48 per person per 90 min session (inclusive of course hire).
As places are limited applications are restricted to one per member until after the 28th March, when applications for a second slot will be considered. No refunds (unless cancelled by the organisers)
after 28th March 2017.
Skull Caps: to comply with Pony Club hat rules, must be worn at all times when mounted with chin strap fastened and must be tagged!
Body Protectors are compulsory and must comply with Pony Club rules.
ENTRIES: Online at firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th March 2017. Applications on line accepted on the basis that a slot is available at the required level.
Please ensure that you and provide the name of your branch and details of your experience, and any request for a second horse under “Other Relevant Information”.
Times to be posted on www.westlancashireinceblundell@pcuk,org on Sunday 9th April ‘17
All enquiries to Sally O’Brien – 0151 929 2376 (evenings only)
- June 11th 2017
- £30 for at least 3 hours Instruction
- with William Blane
- Contact email@example.com
- For the Emergency First Aid at Work qualification (this satisfies Pony Club requirements for First Aiders at rallies, and Pony Club coach certification).
- At Bangor-on-Dee racecourse, LL13 0DA
- Tuesday 11th and Wednesday 12th April 6-9pm (both evenings must be attended to gain the qualification)
- £50 per person – please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book