Our branch started in 1948 and is part of Pony Club Area 5. The Pony Club is an international voluntary youth organisation – the largest association of riders in the world. It is represented in 14 countries with a membership of over 110,000. There are over 360 branches in the UK. Each branch covers a geographical area, which is looked after by an Area Representative, ours is Meg Green who represents the area on Pony Club Council.
- Nicky Fryer Secretary and Working Rallies
Address: 6 Threos Close, Connah’s Quay, Deeside, Flintshire, CH5 4GT
- Carol Graham Treasurer
Address: 221 Teehey Lane, Bebington, Wirral, CH63 2JE
- Cathy Church Training and Working Rallies, XC.
Tel: 0151 353 1751 Mob: 07768668222 Email: email@example.com
- Julie Hudson Social Secretary, Health & Safety.
- Andy Booth Jump Rallies
- Franky Church-Huxley Webmaster
- Charlotte Barnes Flat Rallies
- Nicola Davies Clothing
- Donna Rodrigues Winter League entries. Hat tagging.
- Sarah Rogers Membership. Flu vacs/horse passports. Hat tagging.
Address: 127 Stanney Lane, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, CH65 9AL