Dressage Dawn Guyatt 07817855330 D.Guyatt@finhampark.co.uk
- Breeches – must be white, cream or beige.
- Jackets – traditional jackets must be worn with a Pony Club tie or hunting stock. It is permitted to wear a Pony Club stock with any jacket.
- Pony Club Badge – the official metal membership badge should be worn on the left lapel of the rider’s jacket.
- Gloves – all competitors must wear gloves.
- Hair – in the interests of safety, long hair should be secured appropriately.
- No jewellery.
- Spurs – may be worn with the permission of the District Commissioner or Centre Proprietor. Members without the B Test should carry proof of this permission. Only blunt spurs, without rowels or sharp edges, may be worn. If the spurs are curved, the curve must be downwards and the shank must point straight to the back and not exceed 3.5cm in length. Sharp spurs may not be worn. Spurs that have a smooth rotating ball on the shank are permitted. The measurement is taken from the heel of the boot to the end of the shank.
- Footwear – standard riding or jodhpur boots with a fairly smooth, thin sole, and a well-defined square cut heel should be worn. No other footwear will be allowed. Plain black or brown half chaps worn with standard riding or jodhpur boots of the same colour are allowed. Tassels and fringes are not allowed. Stirrups should be of the correct size to suit the rider’s boots. They must have 7mm (1/4”) clearance on either side of the boot. Boots and stirrups with interlocking treads are not permitted, nor are the boots or treads individually.
- Button Holes – shall not be worn.
- At prize-giving, mounted or dismounted, competitors must be correctly dressed in their competition riding clothes.
Any questions please ask Dawn Guyatt. D.Guyatt@finhampark.co.uk