All Pony Club memberships INCLUDING renewals should now be made via the Members’ Portal
or in the case of a Family memberships see below.
Members who have an existing membership and have previously logged into the portal should click “Existing Members”. The “New Members” tab takes you to the portal registration process.
If you have a family membership, or want to add members to create a family membership, you will need to download the membership form either from your branch website or https://pcuk.org/find-a-club/ complete the form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR by post to the address on the form.
NEW Members – follow the top tips on the Join Us section of The Pony Club website: https://pages.pcuk.org/join/
Non-riding member £37; riding member £82 and family memberships £205 (up to 5 members in the same household).The Branch fee remains at £2.
Renewals for Current Members Why renew? All the benefits
All Pony Club memberships and renewals should now be made directly with The Pony Club Office at Stoneleigh.
Individual Memberships (those with less than 3 riding members in the same household).
- If you do not have a “family membership” (usually 3 or more riding members in the same household) then you will receive 2 emails with details of how to renew via the new online portal.
- The first contains the renewal reminder and membership details.
- The second contains a custom link to the portal. When you click this link you will be asked to enter a password.
- This is a new online portal so create a new password.
- You will then be asked to login with your username (the email address to which the renewal reminder was sent) and your newly created password.
- Early renewal notices are being sent this year to try and phase out the renewal process for memberships expiring 31/01/2021.
- A reminder to those who have not renewed will be resent the first week of January. Thereafter, reminders will be sent one month prior to renewal date, and then 2 weeks before if not renewed.
- Using the online portal, you will be able to check and update any contact details, add members and pay online.
- You will not be able to change the branch or membership type (Riding or Non-Riding) – if you need to do this please contact your branch to initiate the transfer process or email@example.com to change your membership type.
- If you renew in December and your membership expires on 31st January 2021 then your new membership will run until 31st January 2022.
If anyone has problems with using the online renewal process please get in touch with either Linda Wolverson or Liz Grindal, contact details here