Winter League Team & Individual Show Jumping
DYFNOG STUD. Llanrhaeadr, Denbigh, LL16 4NG
Sunday 30th September 2018
Course walk at 9:30 am First Class starts at 10:00 am prompt
- Class 1A Starter Class. 9 years and under – first round 50 cms
- Class 1B Junior’s 11 years and under – first round jumps 2’3” (70cms)
- Class 2 Novice (any age) – first round jumps 2’6” (75cms)
- Class 3 Intermediate (any age) – first round jumps 2’9” (80cms)
- Class 4 Open (any age) – first round jumps 3’3” (100cms)
- Members are allowed to ride in more than one Class. 1stClass in WL Team and 2nd Class as an Ind or Non WL Team.
- Members would be allowed to ride 2 ponies but only 1 in WL Team. They must declare which pony is the WL pony at the beginning of the Season.
- Each Class to be run under Pony Club Team Show Jumping rules. First round in Team order, second round in Number order.
- Course Builder will be Gill Milner
- Team and individual rosettes up to 6th place, prizes to 3rd
- Age is at 1st Jan 2018.
Entry fee: £15.00 per competitor, per class Cheques may be payable to F&D Hunt Branch of the Pony Club
NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT FULL PAYMENT. NO ENTRIES ON THE DAY
Entries must be received by Wednesday 26th September 2018
In the event of any problems on the day, Iona Pierce F&D Sec 07731685406
Post Entries to: Mrs I Pierce, Plas Dolben, Llangynhafal, Denbigh, LL16 4LN
Any Queries you can contact me on 01824 790327 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HEALTH AND SAFETY: The organisers of this event have taken reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must obey the instructions of the organisers and all officials and stewards. Neither the organisers nor any persons acting on their behalf accept any liability for any loss or damage, accident, injury or illness to competitors, spectators or any other person or property whatsoever.
If entering more than one team, please indicate which is the Winter League Team.