AREA 4 OF THE PONY CLUB MEMBERS’ X COUNTRY TRAINING DAY
SMALLWOOD LIVERY CENTRE Tuesday 28th May 2019
INSTRUCTOR – JONQUIL HEMMING
(This is a great opportunity to be coached by a top level International Event Rider who is currently the British Pony Event Team coach and very much in demand)
- Members need to be able to ride confidently over a 90cm cross country course.
- Format of the day – members will be divided into groups according to experience. There will be two and a half hours of tuition during the day comprising 60 minutes of position work and jumping technique training in the morning and 90 minutes cross country in the afternoon.
- Note – places are limited – please apply in good time to avoid disappointment
- The cost for the day is £50 with cheques payable to “THE PONY CLUB AREA 4”
If you have any queries regarding this course, do not hesitate to contact Organiser – Mrs. Slinger – 01254 852560/07885 509714
We are holding a dressage competition on 29th June at The Eccleshall Market Field, Swynnerton Road, Eccleshall, ST21 6LE. This venue is situated about 20mins from Junction 15 of M6 and easy to find.
The competition is run on grass and is open to PC members and non-members, the PC section comprise of all the area qualifier tests, so a great opportunity to run through your tests before your area competition at the end of July. We have also opened two classes to lead reins, the aim of which is to be fun and confidence giving.
There is an early bird entry of £10 a class for entries received by the 31st May. If you have any questions, please contact me on the details below.
Best wishes …email Helen Holman
NSHPC Parents Committee Chairman
Section A Part 2. A15 to A26
- April 29th @ 6.30pm. Meadowcroft, Huxley, CH3 9BR
- May 13th @ 6.30pm. The Greaves (tbc) SY14 7AR
- June 17th @ 6.30 pm. Meadowcroft, Huxley, CH3 9BR
- June 24th @ 6.30 pm. The Greaves (tbc)
£15 per session
PLEASE BOOK your place to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there are less than 3, the sessions will not happen.
Sunday 26th May, 2019
10am – 4pm
Mostyn XC and Farm Ride
Tre Mostyn, CH8 9AR
Course tutors: Linda De Matteo BE accreditted coach and Chris Barr Accredited Visiting Pony club coach are leading the course.
Continue reading INTRO TO COACHING – STEP 3
Twenty-one Area 5 competitors qualified to attend the National Triathlon Competition 2019, held in Milton Keynes.
Places are not easy to achieve with many travelling the length and breadth of the country to try to gain a place.
Area 5 produced some fantastic individual and team results throughout the day.
Continue reading National Triathlon Competition 31st March 2019 Report