UPDATED 17th March 2020
Following the Governments Covid 19 advice, all Pony Club Events are cancelled until further notice!
When we know more, we will let you know!
AREA 5 DATES
- Note – Branch Operation Training at Stoneleigh for Committee Members – Feb 10th and March 20th. Contact Meg initially.
- Blue = Winter series Dressage.
- BOLD = WL SJ
- * = clash
- April 4/5th Addington. Winter series Dressage/SJ Final.
- April 5th Quiz Final ARENA UK.
- *April 19th AREA 5 H and P Care. Aberconwy.
- * April 19th Triathlon. Wrekin.
- May 10th AREA MG. East Cheshire. Cheshire Show Ground. Knutsford. WA 16 0HJ
- May 30/31 Tetrathlon Junior Regionals.
- June 21st AREA 5 Show Jumping. Southview. Ch H S.
- June 27/28 AREA 5 Tetrathlon. Mostyn.
- July 4th AREA 5 Horse Trials. Somerford. East Ch.
- July 12th AREA 5 Dressage. FnD. Llandyrnog.
- July 14 -17 Area 5 Senior Camp. Somerford.
- Aug 1/2 Senior Tet Regionals.Pontispool.
- Aug 7/8/9 Tetrathlon National Champs.
- Oct 25th Area 5 Triathlon. Mold
The Pony Club statement on Covid-19 – updated 16th March
The Pony Club Board of Trustees has been in discussion today and has made the very difficult decision to cancel all centrally organised events.
This includes the Winter Triathlon at Stoke Mandeville on Sunday 22nd March and The Winter Series Final at Arena UK 4th / 5th April.
Following The Prime Minister’s announcement this evening, requesting that we minimise social contact and non-essential travel, we advise that ALL Pony Club activities cease with immediate effect.
We would like to thank our members, parents and volunteers for their support of The Pony Club in this decision to play our part in preventing the spread of Covid-19.
Please continue to stay safe and well during this difficult time.
We will keep you updated as soon as we have any further information.
Aberconwy Branch are proud to be hosting this years Area 5….
The Blue Cross Horse and Pony Care Competition 2020
SUNDAY 26th April 2020
Llannerch Equestrian Centre, St Asaph,
Denbighshire, LL17 0BD
CALLING ALL BRANCHES AND CENTRES OF AREA 5
THE BLUE CROSS HORSE AND PONY COMPETITION
MINI HORSE AND PONY COMPETITION
- Mixed teams accepted and can qualify. Members from different branches and centres can now be combined to qualify for the championships
- Seniors – Three members of 14-25 years
One member must be 16 and under
Questions up to B Test
- Junior – Three Team Members
13 yrs and under with one member to be 11 yrs and under
Questions based on D – C+
- Mini Teams – Three Team Members
10 years and under with one member 8 years and under
Questions from E, D & D+ Tests
- £40 per team.
Please see below for entry forms
- Horse and Pony entry form Minis-Juniors-2020
- Horse and Pony entry form Seniors-Juniors-2020
- Horse and Pony Flyer-2020