Events that are held at some venues may be subject to additional rules. eg any horse/pony entering a licensed racecourse property must comply with the vaccination requirements as set by the british horseracing authority.
Similar restrictions apply in the cases of polo venues.
In addition, if you are intending to compete under FEI, British Eventing, British Show Jumping or British Dressage rules you will need to ensure you are compliant with their rules.
Continue reading PONY CLUB VACCINATION RULE 2022
- Mounted Games National Study Day 2022
- Kelsall Hill Equestrian Centre, Organsdale Farm, Middlewich Road, Kelsall, Tarporley, Cheshire, CW6 0SR.
- Saturday 12th February 2022
- 10am until 3pm. The Pony Club Mounted Committee are hosting a National Study Day for all interested parties that would like to find out more about the Sport.
The Days aims are –
- Develop an understanding of the Sports Rules
- Awareness of Equipment for member and Races
- See the new Area and Zone Competition Games for the forthcoming season
- Provide a Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunity for coaches and trainers, this is accredited for Mounted Games only
- Provide access to a Mounted Games Official who will be able to answer any questions or queries.
To book your space please enter here, http://events.pcuk.org/ Entries for the day will close on Thursday 3rd February at 3 pm sharp.
(Pony Club Coach and Assessor, BHS Accredited Professional Coach and BE Development Coach)
- 7 till 8 pm
- Please enter through www.chnpc.lite.events
- £10 per person per session (6 in total)
- Minimum numbers will apply.
- This training is aimed at those members working towards the C or C+ test
All sessions will run from 7 till 8 pm. Please be online 5 minutes before so we can start promptly.
- Wednesday 2nd February (closing date 29th January 22)
- Thursday 17th February (closing date 12th February 22)
- Wednesday 9th March (closing date 5th March 22)
- Tuesday 15th March (closing date 12th March 22)
- Wednesday 23rd March (closing date 19th March 22)
- Tuesday 29th March (closing date 26th March)
South View Competition & Training Centre, CW7 4DL
Winter League Show Jumping
Course Walk for Class 1 at 8.30am to start class at 9.00am.
There will be a course change between each class and a 10 min course walk before the start of each class. All classes will be run as single phase. You must conform to current Covid regulations.
- Class 1 9 years and under – 60cms
- Class 2 11 years and under– 70cms
- Class 3 Novice Class (any age) – 80cms
- Class 3Q Barrier Animal Spring Festival Preliminary Qual – DEBUT (any age)– 80 cm
- Class 4 Intermediate Class (any age) – 90cms
- Class 4Q Barrier Animal Spring Festival Preliminary Qual – PC Challenge (any age)– 90cm
- Class 5 Open Class (any age) – 100cms
Rosettes: Teams and Individual to 6th place Prizes: 1st to 3rd Team and Individual
Contact Numbers on day:
Chris Kirby 07711626865 and Maddy Sheppard 07530550638
Information & times prior to the competition will be emailed & published on the Area 5 Website
- CLASSES 1,2,3,4,5 -£16 per competitor
- CLASSES 3Q and 4Q – £18 per Competitor
All entries to be submitted by Monday 24th January 2022