Lunge Training sessions have been arranged for the following dates at Manor Farm, Cliff Rd, Acton Bridge, Northwich, CW8 3QP
If you are interested, please contact email@example.com.
You must attend two training sessions before the Test and the test can only be attempted if you have your B Care. However, C+ members can attend training and are welcome.
£15 per session. You will lunge your own horse.
- Friday January 31st – 6 til 8pm
- Friday February 7th – 6 til 8pm
- Monday 10th February – 6 til 8pm
- TEST Monday 17th February
EHV-1 outbreak update 13/01/20
On Thursday 9 January, the British Equestrian Federation (BEF) issued an update following the confirmed diagnosis of EHV-1 (Equine Herpes Virus) at an equestrian centre in Hampshire, which has now been named as Crofton Manor Equestrian Centre in Fareham.
In consultation with the Animal Health Trust, the BEF is today strongly recommending that any horse or pony who visited Crofton Manor EC between 20 December and 7 January is tested by a veterinary surgeon for EHV. This is in addition to the originally recommended isolation period of 14 days and daily clinical monitoring. Owners of any horses or ponies who have been to Crofton EC in the specified should liaise directly with their veterinary surgeon on the testing process and advice.
EHV-1 is a contagious disease that can be spread through direct and indirect contact, with the virus surviving in the environment for several weeks. Clinical signs include a high temperature, coughing, nasal discharge, lethargy and loss of appetite. Severely affected animals can display neurological symptoms, and pregnant mares can also suddenly and unexpectantly miscarry their unborn foal.
The BEF recommends that all horse owners remain vigilant for signs of the virus, maintain excellent biosecurity and consult with their vets if they are concerned.
and the results from the 27/10/19 …
Burton Cheshire Forest Hunt Branch of the Pony Club Unaffiliated Dressage Competition
-including Pony Club Winter Series Qualifier rounds.
- Saturday 8th February 2020 at Northop Equestrian Centre
- 10am start, gates open from 8.30am
All classes open to all:
- Class 1: BD Intro A test
- Class 2: BD Prelim 7
Class 1 & 2 to have highest placed BCFH member and best turned out BCFH member.
- Class 3: Pony Club Novice Dressage Test 2019
- Class 4: Pony Club Intermediate Dressage Test 2013
- Class 5: Pony Club Open Dressage Test 2019
Entry forms with payment to
- Debbie Clegg, Woodbank, Station Road, Burton, Neston, Cheshire CH64 5SD
- Entry fees: Class 1 and 2 £10 per class. Qualifier classes 3, 4 and 5 £15 per class.
- Cheques payable to BCFH branch of Pony Club
- Entry closing date Monday February 3rd.
- Times will be posted on BCFH website on Thursday evening prior to event.