Congratulations to ELLIE JONES who has been selected to be one of a team of 4 PC members representing England competing at the Virtual Dressage Home International Competition in place of Windsor.
Ellie is 15 and is a member of Cheshire Hunt South Branch – now the largest Branch in Area 5. She has her C+ test and is the Novice member of the team. Ellie has been trained by Elizabeth Lyonette, an Area 5 B/AH assessor. Ellie is competing on a relatively new horse which she acquired just before lockdown so the combination is in its infancy due to Covid restricting Pony Club activities.
We wish her Good Luck. The competition will be live streamed on Sunday, September 27th in the afternoon.
Teams Announced for The Omega Equine Pony Club Home International
AREA 5 WINTER LEAGUE TEAM & INDIVIDUAL SHOW JUMPING AND SPRING FESTIVAL SHOW JUMPING QUALIFIER
SOMERFORD PARK FARM, HOLMES CHAPEL ROAD, SOMERFORD, nr CONGLETON, CW12 4SW
ON SUNDAY 4th OCTOBER 2020
*Arena 2 9.30 a.m. start
- Class 1A – Starters – 9 years and under – 1st section max – 60cm
- Class 1B – Minis – 11 years and under – 1st section max – 70cm
- Class 2 – Novice – any age – 1st section max – 80cm
- Class 3 – Spring Festival Debut – any age – max height – 80cm
*Arena 1 9.30 a.m. start
- Class 4 – Intermediate – any age – 1st section max – 90cm
- Class 5 – Spring Festival – any age – 1st section max – 90cm
- Class 6 – Open – any age – 1st section max – 100cm
- Class 7 – Advanced – any age – 1st section max – 105cm
*Times subject to entries – earlier start may be necessary
Please note that all entries (whether Individual or Team) AND TEAM DETAILS must be received by MONDAY the 28th SEPTEMBER 2020 to be sure of acceptance.
Please note this is effectively two competitions in one.
- The Area 5 Winter League Competition for which amended Winter League Show Jumping Rules_August2020_APPROVED apply. Note – the principal change from previous years is that this is now a SINGLE PHASE competition.
- The Pony Club Spring Festival Qualifying Competition replaces the former Dengie/Winter Series Competition and a copy of the 2020/21 Rules is available here.
- This will also be run as a SINGLE PHASE competition.
AREA 5 OF THE PONY CLUB WINTER LEAGUE SHOW JUMPING OBJECTIVE AND RULES
AUGUST 2020 AMENDMENTS IN BOLD
- Objective of the competition
Continue reading Area 5 WLSJ Rules 2020-2021
The Pony Club statement on Covid-19
Please visit https://pcuk.org/coronavirus/ to get the latest and rapidly changing advice from PCUK
Coaches and Activity organisers please access the Coronavirus Advice (top left of pcuk website homepage).
There you will find the latest Accreditation advice and the Covid 19 Risk Assessment which must be completed as well as the usual riding activity Risk Assessment.