Burton Cheshire Forest Hunt Branch of the Pony Club Unaffiliated Dressage Competition
-including Pony Club Winter Series Qualifier rounds.
- Saturday 8th February 2020 at Northop Equestrian Centre
- 10am start, gates open from 8.30am
All classes open to all:
- Class 1: BD Intro A test
- Class 2: BD Prelim 7
Class 1 & 2 to have highest placed BCFH member and best turned out BCFH member.
- Class 3: Pony Club Novice Dressage Test 2019
- Class 4: Pony Club Intermediate Dressage Test 2013
- Class 5: Pony Club Open Dressage Test 2019
Entry forms with payment to
- Debbie Clegg, Woodbank, Station Road, Burton, Neston, Cheshire CH64 5SD
- Entry fees: Class 1 and 2 £10 per class. Qualifier classes 3, 4 and 5 £15 per class.
- Cheques payable to BCFH branch of Pony Club
- Entry closing date Monday February 3rd.
- Times will be posted on BCFH website on Thursday evening prior to event.
Please find attached schedules with entry forms for forthcoming EC organised Dressage Competition – 1st February 2020.
The schedulesencompass both a branch competition for East Cheshire members only but also the Winter League Series competition for the 2019/2020 season which is a qualifying competition for an Area competition leading to a Championship. (The Winter League Series was formerly called the “Dengie Winter League Dressage”.)
All Area 5 members are invited to enter the Winter League Series classes in both competitions.
Please note all dates in your diaries and get your entries in for the November competition asap.
Queries: email@example.com 01270 668208 or 07788 496587
Result sheets from the Area 5 Dressage Competition Sat 20th July 2019
On behalf of Area 5 members/Branches – thank you to Huw and Bethan Jones for a very well run Area Dressage competition today at your farm – an ideal venue. The rain just about stayed away and I hope there was not too much mess. Your team of helpers – and Iona of course – were superb, as were the scorers behind the scenes and Penny Wingfield too.
Also, thank you to all those Branches which supported the competition.
Good Luck when you go to the Champs.
The basic rule under PC Rules as per the Handbook (Rule 10.9 page 45) is that for Area Competitions and above, Members must have been to a minimum of three working rallies since the previous 1st July, to be eligible to represent their Branch. Camp counts as one Working Rally.
However the various sports have specific rules that elaborate on this and the rules also have rules for riders and horses/ponies in some cases different or more prescriptive
For 2019 Areas see below :
Continue reading Three Rallies Rule