- Madi Haerr on Yaverland Tumbleweed- Aberconwy
- Amelia Deller on Black by the Jack – CHS
- Annabel James on Silktown Emerald – EC
- Emma Herbert Jones on Kinlara Jubilee Rose – Berwyn and Dee
- Phoebe Southern on Corrib Boy – EC
- = Amelia Jones on Victoria Enfys – Waen y llyn
= Ruby Wright on Pebbly Hunt ball – EC
- Tyler Simpson on Miss Millicent II – CHS
- Amber Bellis on Pontardawe Tickled Pink- F+D
- Morgan Haerrr on Woodside Way – Aberconwy
- Annabel James on Silktown Emerald -EC
- Grace Wellings on Duntally Geaorgio – EC
- Ruby Wright on Pebbly Hunt Ball – EC
- Ciara McLellan on Ballastra Van De Cumul
- Mary Goodridge on Heath Robinson – EC
- Ciara McLellan on Flambeau II – EC
- Morgan Haerr on Even Stevens – Aberconwy
- Millie Graham on Sebastian – BCFH
The top 3 in each class qualify for the winter dressage championships at Arena UK on April 3rd/4th 2020.
Result sheets from the Area 5 Dressage Competition Sat 20th July 2019
On behalf of Area 5 members/Branches – thank you to Huw and Bethan Jones for a very well run Area Dressage competition today at your farm – an ideal venue. The rain just about stayed away and I hope there was not too much mess. Your team of helpers – and Iona of course – were superb, as were the scorers behind the scenes and Penny Wingfield too.
Also, thank you to all those Branches which supported the competition.
Good Luck when you go to the Champs.
The basic rule under PC Rules as per the Handbook (Rule 10.9 page 45) is that for Area Competitions and above, Members must have been to a minimum of three working rallies since the previous 1st July, to be eligible to represent their Branch. Camp counts as one Working Rally.
However the various sports have specific rules that elaborate on this and the rules also have rules for riders and horses/ponies in some cases different or more prescriptive
For 2019 Areas see below :
Continue reading Three Rallies Rule
Many thanks to Emily Barnes, our Chief HT scorer, for preparing these so quickly despite being away from the competition for most of the day – helping to run our Mini-Camp – and also for drafting in most of the rest of her family to ensure it all went without a hitch.
Many thanks also to all other officials, volunteers, helpers etc. for ensuring that we had a splendid day and to the King family for making sure the infrastructure was so well presented and worked.
Thanks also to all you competitors, your parents, branch officials, family and friends for taking part so cheerfully – despite the 1.2 mile trip to the XC course.
We were glad to see you all and look forward to inviting you back to Somerford again – should we ever get the chance.
Regards … Geoff