Lunge Training sessions have been arranged for the following dates at Manor Farm, Cliff Rd, Acton Bridge, Northwich, CW8 3QP
If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must attend two training sessions before the Test and the test can only be attempted if you have your B Care. However, C+ members can attend training and are welcome.
£15 per session. You will lunge your own horse.
- Friday January 31st – 6 til 8pm
- Friday February 7th – 6 til 8pm
- Monday 10th February – 6 til 8pm
- TEST Monday 17th February
EHV-1 outbreak update 13/01/20
On Thursday 9 January, the British Equestrian Federation (BEF) issued an update following the confirmed diagnosis of EHV-1 (Equine Herpes Virus) at an equestrian centre in Hampshire, which has now been named as Crofton Manor Equestrian Centre in Fareham.
In consultation with the Animal Health Trust, the BEF is today strongly recommending that any horse or pony who visited Crofton Manor EC between 20 December and 7 January is tested by a veterinary surgeon for EHV. This is in addition to the originally recommended isolation period of 14 days and daily clinical monitoring. Owners of any horses or ponies who have been to Crofton EC in the specified should liaise directly with their veterinary surgeon on the testing process and advice.
EHV-1 is a contagious disease that can be spread through direct and indirect contact, with the virus surviving in the environment for several weeks. Clinical signs include a high temperature, coughing, nasal discharge, lethargy and loss of appetite. Severely affected animals can display neurological symptoms, and pregnant mares can also suddenly and unexpectantly miscarry their unborn foal.
The BEF recommends that all horse owners remain vigilant for signs of the virus, maintain excellent biosecurity and consult with their vets if they are concerned.
and the results from the 27/10/19 …
UPDATED 17th December 2019
AREA 5 DATES
- Jan 2nd Fun Team SJ. Bryn Derw, Caernarfon, Anglesey.
- Jan 12th Triathlon Mold.
- Jan 12th Winter Series Dressage Qual. Anglesey.
- Jan 16th Lunge Training, Caernarfon. Contact Meg.
- Jan 19th WLSJ Ch H S
- Feb 1st Winter Series Dressage Qual. East Ch.
- Feb 2nd WLSJ. WWW/WyLlyn
- Feb 6th Lunge Training, Caernarfon, Contact Meg
- Feb 8th Winter Series Dressage Qualifier BCFH
- Feb 22nd WLSJ, Aberconwy, Maelor
- Feb 23rd Triathlon, Wrekin
- Feb 23rd Arena Eventing, Kelsall, East Cheshire
- March 7th AREA Quiz Saturday Ch H N
- March 8th Winter Series Dressage Final. BCFH
- March 8th Triathlon Qualifier. Mold.
- March14th WLSJ Final – Bold Heath – Ch H N
- March 21st. William Blane. XC CPD.
- March 22nd Winter Triathlon Final.
- April 4/5th Addington. Winter series Dressage/SJ Final.
- April 19th AREA 5 H and P Care. Aberconwy.
- April 19th Triathlon. Wrekin.
- May 10th Area 5 Mounted Games Competition
- May 30/31 Tetrathlon Junior Regionals
- June 21st. AREA 5 Show Jumping. Southview. Ch H S.
- June 27/28 AREA 5 Tetrathlon. Mostyn.
- July 4th AREA 5 Horse Trials. Somerford. East Ch.
- July 12th. AREA 5 Dressage. FnD.
- July 14 -17 Area 5 Senior Camp. Somerford.
- Aug 1/2 Senior Tet Regionals.Pontispool.
- Aug 7/8/9 Tetrathlon National Champs.