Winter League Team & Individual Show Jumping
Maelor Equestrian Centre, Hope, Nr Wrexham
on Sunday 24th November 2019
Course walk at 9:30 am First Class starts at 10:00 am prompt
- Class 1A Starter Class 9 years and under – first round 1’ 11” (60cms)
- Class 1B Junior’s 11 years and under – first round jumps 2’3” (70cms)
- Class 2 Novice (any age) – first round jumps 2’ 8” (80cms)
- Class 3 Intermediate (any age) – first round jumps 3’ (90cms)
- Class 4 Open (any age) – first round jumps 3’3” (100cms)
- Members are allowed to ride in more than one Class. 1stClass in WL Team and 2nd Class as an Ind or Non WL Team.
- Members would be allowed to ride 2 ponies but only 1 in WL Team.
- Each Class to be run under Pony Club Team Show Jumping rules. First round in Team order, second round in Number order.
- Course Builder will be Gill Milner
- Team and individual rosettes up to 6th place, prizes to 3rd
- Age is at 1st Jan 2019.
Entry fee: £15.00 per competitor, per class Cheques may be payable to F&D Hunt Branch of the Pony Club
NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT FULL PAYMENT. NO ENTRIES ON THE DAY
Entries must be received by Wednesday 20th November 2019
In the event of any problems on the day, Iona Pierce F&D Sec 07731685406
Post Entries to: Mrs I Pierce, Plas Dolben, Llangynhafal, Denbigh, LL16 4LN. Any Queries you can contact me on 01824 790327 or email email@example.com