Winter League Team & Individual Show Jumping, for Pony Club members
Incorporating the Dengie Area 5 Finals & Dengie Open Qualifier
Bold Heath Equestrian Centre, Warrington Road, Bold Heath, Cheshire, WA8 3XT on Saturday 2nd March 2019
Indoor arena Course walk at 8.30am First Class starts at 9:00 am prompt
- CLASS 1: Improvers 9yrs and under 0.50cm 1st round.
- CLASS 2: Junior 11 years and under 0.70cm. 1st round.
- CLASS 3: 11 and under pairs 0.70 cm (any branch combination)
- CLASS 4: Novice (any age) 0.80cm.
- CLASS 5: Pairs 0.80cm. (any age & branch combination)
- CLASS 6: Intermediate 0.90cm. (including warm up for the Dengie area finals).
- CLASS 7: Dengie Debut area final Max height 85cm (minimum 4 to qualify, dependent on numbers in class).
- CLASS 8: Dengie area final Max ht 0.95m (minimum 4 to qualify, dependent on numbers in class).
- CLASS 9: Open 1.00m
- CLASS 10: Dengie Open qualifier Max ht 1.10 m (3 to qualify)
- Area 5 Winter League rules 2018/2019 apply, classes 1,2,4,& 6 & 9.
- Each Winter League Class to be run under Pony Club Team Show Jumping rules.
- Classes 1,2,4,6 & 9 will run in team order both rounds.
- Team and individual rosettes up to 6th place, prizes to 3rd
- The Dengie Area 5 finals and the Dengie Open qualifier will be run in accordance to the PCSJ & Dengie Show Jumping Rules 2018/2019, (can be viewed at pcuk.org).
- Entry fee: Classes 1, 2, 4, 6 & 9 – £16.00 per competitor, per class, (including first aid cover).
- Classes 3 & 5 (pairs) – £17 per pair of riders.
- Classes 7, 8 & 10 – £18.00 per competitor, per class, (including first aid cover & £2 levy to The Pony Club.)
Please write name of competitor and class on back of cheque. NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT FULL PAYMENT
Cheques payable to Cheshire Hunt North Branch of the Pony Club.
- Entries close: 23rd February 2019.
- Entries to: Sarah Hodgson, 11 Threeways, Cuddington, Cheshire, CW8 2XJ
- Tel: 07969008998 (Also contact number on the day)
- Email: email@example.com
Refreshments will be available on the day in the café located next to the indoor arena.
INFORMATION PRIOR TO THE COMPETITION WILL BE DISPLAYED ON THE BRANCH WEBSITE.
Winter League Team and Individual Show Jumping
SUNDAY 24TH FEBRUARY 2019 at
NORTHOP EQUINE CENTRE,
NORTHOP, Nr. MOLD. CH7 6AA
8.30am Course Walk – 9.00am Start (prompt)
- Class 1a Starters – 9yrs and under – 1st round max – 50cm
- Class 1b Juniors – 11 years and under – 1st round max. – 70cm
- Class 2 Novice – any age – 1st round max. – 80cm
- Class 3 Intermediate – any age – 1st round max. – 90cm
- Class 4 Open – any age – 1st round max. – 100cm
- Each class to be run under Pony Club Team Show Jumping rules with 2 rounds and no 3rd round jump-off and in accordance with Area 5 Winter League Rules 2018 as amended to accommodate WL and non-WL teams and individuals with appropriate course changes.
- Branches entering more than one team in any one class must clearly identify their Winter League Team.
- Individuals entering more than one horse/pony in a single class must clearly identify their Winter League entry.
- Points will be awarded in accordance with the Winter League Rules
- All ages as at 1st January 2018.
- Team and individual rosettes to 6th place in classes. Prizes to 3rd place.
- Entry fee: £16 per competitor, per class
- CHEQUES PAYABLE TO: Waen-y-Llyn Branch of Pony Club
- Refreshments available
- Entries must be received by Saturday 16th February 2019.
- No entries on the day (except in the organiser’s absolute discretion for individuals)
With this season now complete and the fixtures list out for 2019, are you looking for something to do this winter to keep you focussed and get you ready for next year? The Baileys sponsored Jump Training and Arena Eventing series are the ideal preparation for eventing and are open to members and non-members of BE with classes at 80cm, 90cm and 100cm, here are some fixtures coming up soon!
Entries closing soon
Jump Training at Aintree EC, Liverpool on 9th December 2018 – ENTER NOW
This is a PDF that prevents display on these pages.
If you do any BE events, please download this file …
Winter League and Interbranch Team and Individual Show jumping Competition
South View Equestrian Centre,
Sunday 11th November, 2018
- Class 1A Starter Class 9 years and under – first round 50cm
- Class 1B Junior Class 11 years and under – first round jumps 70cm
- Class 2 Novice Class (any age) – first round jumps 80cm
- Class 3 Intermediate Class (any age) – first round jumps 90cm
- Class 4 Open Class (any age) – first round jumps 100cm
Rosettes: Teams and Individual to 6th place Prizes: 1st to 3rd Team and Individual
- Members are allowed to ride in more than one Class. 1stClass in WL Team and 2nd Class as an Ind or Non-WL Team.
- Members would be allowed to ride 2 ponies but only 1 in WL Team. They must declare which pony is the WL pony at the beginning of the Season.
- Each Class to be run under Pony Club Team Show Jumping rules. First round in Team order, second round in Number order, with 2 rounds and no 3rd round jump-off and in accordance with Area 5 Winter League Rules 2018 as amended to accommodate WL and non-WL teams and individuals with appropriate course changes. Points will be awarded in accordance with the Winter League Rules.
- Branches entering more than one team in any one class must clearly identify their Winter League Team and teams to be named to distinguish.
- Ages as at January 1st
- Entry Fee: £17.00 per competitor per class
- Cheques to: Tanatside Hunt Branch of the Pony Club
- Bank transfer to: THBPC. Sort 40-46-07. Acc. 91504762
- Post Entries to: Anna Pryce, Dolgead Hall, Llanfair Caereinion, Powys SY21 0HU
- Email Entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date for entries: Monday 5th November 2018.
No entries will be accepted after this date.
- Contact Numbers on day: 07802 880 260 or 07515 287 124
- Berwyn – Tanatside WL Entry form 2018
- Berwyn – Tanatside WL Schedule 2018