Pony Club Show Jumping Competition
Saturday 31st July 2021
Burlton Manor Equestrian, Burlton, Nr Shrewsbury. SY4 5TD
- All classes to be run under British Show Jumping rules
- Class six is a Team Competition of four riders in each team. Number one riders of each team will jump first, then number two riders etc. Only those teams with three or more riders registering a score in round one will continue into round two.
- Age as at 1st January 2020
- All horses entered must be fully vaccinated, and be clear of any signs of illness. Passports must be shown at book in.
- Prizes for winners of all classes – Rosettes to fourth place, Trophy and show rug kindly sponsored by DecoStitch, Shrewsbury.
- Class one – Starting at 9am. Competitors must be 14 yrs or under.
70cm – Entry fee £18
- Class two – open to all ages
80cm – Entry fee £18
- Class three – open to all ages
90cm – Entry fee £18
- Class four – open to all ages
100cm – Entry fee £18
- Class five – open to all ages
105cm – 110cm – Entry fee £18
- Class six Team – four riders per team (teams of three may enter) 105cm – Entry fee £20 per rider
- Sunday 13th June 2021
- The Greaves, Threapwood, Malpas, SY14 7AR
- 9.00 am
- Class 1 Pole on the ground Lead rein Class 1a Pole on the ground Non lead rein
- Class 2 25 cm
- Class 3 45 cm
- Class 4 PAIRS 45cm Do not have to be within the same Branch
- Class 5 65 cm
- Class 6 85 cm
- Class 7 95 cm
- Entry Fee – £5.00 pre entry.
- Book online on Sir WWW Branch Website £7.00 pay on the day. £10.00 per pair for class 4
- Rosettes to 6th place. Trophy for highest placed Wynnstay entry.
- ANY ENQUIRIES: Jane Rudge 01948 770540/07986142891 email@example.com
- Please ensure all tack conforms to The Pony Club show jumping rules.
Sir Watkin Williams Wynn’s PC will not accept any liability for any loss or damage, injury or illness to horse, riders spectators, vehicles or their contents. All competitors enter at their own risk.
The basic rule under PC Rules as per the Handbook (Rule 10.9 page 45) is that for Area Competitions and above, Members must have been to a minimum of three working rallies since the previous 1st July, to be eligible to represent their Branch. Camp counts as one Working Rally.
However the various sports have specific rules that elaborate on this and the rules also have rules for riders and horses/ponies in some cases different or more prescriptive
For 2019 Areas see below :
Continue reading Three Rallies Rule