Cheshire Hunt South & Waen-y-Llyn Pony Club
Area 5 Showjumping Competition 2019 and Regional Qualifier
- Saturday 1st June 2019
- Southview Equestrian Centre, Winsford Road, Wettenhall, CW7 4DL
- Entries close Friday, 24th May
PLEASE NOTE THERE WILL BE ONE RING; CLASSES WILL FOLLOW ON FROM EACH OTHER.
Refreshments will be available in the café
With this season now complete and the fixtures list out for 2019, are you looking for something to do this winter to keep you focussed and get you ready for next year? The Baileys sponsored Jump Training and Arena Eventing series are the ideal preparation for eventing and are open to members and non-members of BE with classes at 80cm, 90cm and 100cm, here are some fixtures coming up soon!
Entries closing soon
Jump Training at Aintree EC, Liverpool on 9th December 2018 – ENTER NOW
This is a PDF that prevents display on these pages.
If you do any BE events, please download this file …
Winter League and Interbranch Team and Individual Show jumping Competition
South View Equestrian Centre,
Sunday 11th November, 2018
- Class 1A Starter Class 9 years and under – first round 50cm
- Class 1B Junior Class 11 years and under – first round jumps 70cm
- Class 2 Novice Class (any age) – first round jumps 80cm
- Class 3 Intermediate Class (any age) – first round jumps 90cm
- Class 4 Open Class (any age) – first round jumps 100cm
Rosettes: Teams and Individual to 6th place Prizes: 1st to 3rd Team and Individual
- Members are allowed to ride in more than one Class. 1stClass in WL Team and 2nd Class as an Ind or Non-WL Team.
- Members would be allowed to ride 2 ponies but only 1 in WL Team. They must declare which pony is the WL pony at the beginning of the Season.
- Each Class to be run under Pony Club Team Show Jumping rules. First round in Team order, second round in Number order, with 2 rounds and no 3rd round jump-off and in accordance with Area 5 Winter League Rules 2018 as amended to accommodate WL and non-WL teams and individuals with appropriate course changes. Points will be awarded in accordance with the Winter League Rules.
- Branches entering more than one team in any one class must clearly identify their Winter League Team and teams to be named to distinguish.
- Ages as at January 1st
- Entry Fee: £17.00 per competitor per class
- Cheques to: Tanatside Hunt Branch of the Pony Club
- Bank transfer to: THBPC. Sort 40-46-07. Acc. 91504762
- Post Entries to: Anna Pryce, Dolgead Hall, Llanfair Caereinion, Powys SY21 0HU
- Email Entries to: email@example.com
- Closing date for entries: Monday 5th November 2018.
No entries will be accepted after this date.
- Contact Numbers on day: 07802 880 260 or 07515 287 124
- Berwyn – Tanatside WL Entry form 2018
- Berwyn – Tanatside WL Schedule 2018
Cheshire Hunt South PC Open Competition
Incorporating: Combined Training, Dengie Dressage Qualifier
And Stepping Stones Show Jumping
Sunday 4th November 2018 At Southview Arena
Classes as follows:
- Class 1LR – Lead Rein Show Jumping only – max height 40cm, over 2 rounds
- Class 1 FR – First Ridden Show Jumping – max height 40cm, over 2 rounds, assistance allowed
For 8 years and under. Lead rein riders must remain on lead rein at all times whilst on the show ground.
- Class 2CT – Show Jumping 50cm max, PC D Level Test Walk and Trot 2012
- Class 2SJ – For those wishing to only do the show jumping
- Class 2D – For those wishing to only do the dressage test
Riders age 9 years and under
- Class 3CT – Show Jumping 60cm max, PC Introductory Dressage Test 2007
- Class 3SJ for those wishing to only do Show Jumping
- Class 3D for those wishing to only do the dressage test.
For riders aged 10 and under.
- Class 4CT – Show Jumping 70cm max, PC Grassroots Dressage Test 2018
- Class 4SJ – For those wishing to only Show Jump
- Class 4D – for those wishing to only do a dressage test.
For riders age 11 and under
- Class 5CT – Show Jumping 80cm max, PC Novice Dressage Test 2018
- Class 5SJ – For those wishing to only show jump
- Class 5D – Dengie Novice Dressage Qualifier
The highest placed CHSCP member in Class 5CT will receive the Salmon Trophy
- Class 6CT – Show jumping 90cm max, PC Intermediate Dressage Test 2013
- Class 6SJ – For those wishing to only show jump
- Class 6D – Dengie Intermediate Dressage Qualifier
The Highest placed CHSPC Member in class 6CT will receive the Toler Trophy.
- Class 7D – Dengie Open Dressage Qualifier – PC Open Dressage Test 2015