Winter League Team and Individual Show Jumping
SUNDAY 2nd FEBRUARY 2020
NORTHOP EQUINE CENTRE,
Nr. MOLD. CH7 6AA
8.30am Course Walk – 9.00am start (prompt)
- Class 1a Starters – 9yrs and under 60cm
- Class 1b Mini – 11 years and under 70cm
- Class 2 Novice – no age restriction 80cm
- Class 3 Intermediate – no age restriction 90cm
- Class 4 Open – no age restriction 100cm
- Each class to be run under Pony Club Team Show Jumping rules with two rounds and no 3rd round jump-off and in accordance with Area 5 Winter League Rules 2019 as amended to
accommodate WL and non-WL teams and individuals with appropriate course changes.
Teams will jump in team order in both rounds.
- Branches entering more than one team in any one class must clearly identify their Winter League Team.
- Individuals entering more than one horse/pony in a single class must clearly identify their Winter League entry.
- Points will be awarded in accordance with the Winter League Rules
- All ages as at 1st January 2019.
- Team and individual rosettes to 6th place in classes. Prizes to 3rd place.
- Entry fee: £16 per competitor, per class
- CHEQUES PAYABLE TO: Sir WWW Hunt Branch
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org – 01948770540
- Entries must be received by Saturday 25th January 2020.
- No entries on the day (except in the organiser’s absolute discretion for individuals)
Cheshire Hunt South Branch of the Pony Club
Winter League and Interbranch Team and Individual Show Jumping Competition
South View Equestrian Centre
Sunday 19th January 2020
- Class 1A Starter Class (9 years and under) – 60cm max first round
- Class 1B Junior Class (11 years and under) – 70cm max first round
- Class 2 Novice Class (any age) – 80cm max first round
- Class 2B Winter Series Qualifier 80cm
- Class 3 Intermediate Class (any age) – 90cm max first round
- Class 3B Winter Series Qualifier 90cm
- Class 4 Open Class (any age) – 100cm max first round
Rosettes: Teams and Individual to 6th place Prizes: 1st to 3rd Team and Individual
Course walk 8am. First class starts 8.30am.
1. Members are allowed to ride in more than one Class. 1st Class in WL Team and 2nd Class as an Ind or Non-WL Team.
2. Members would be allowed to ride 2 ponies but only 1 in WL Team.
3. Each Class to be run under Pony Club Show Jumping rules and in accordance with Area 5 WL Rules 2019 as amended to accommodate WL and non-WL teams and individuals with appropriate course changes. Both rounds in Team order. Points will be awarded in accordance with the Winter League Rules.
4. Branches entering more than one team in any one class must clearly identify their Winter League Team and teams to be named to distinguish.
5. Ages as at January 1st 2019.
- Entry Fee: WL £17.00 winter series £18 per competitor
- Cheques to: CHS PC
- Postal Entries to: Andrea Parton, The Outlanes, Church Minshull, Nantwich, Cheshire CW5 6DX email@example.com
- Closing date for entries: 12 Noon on Monday 13th
- No changes as from Thursday 16th
- Times will be available from Friday 17th
- Contact Numbers on day: 07711626865
The basic rule under PC Rules as per the Handbook (Rule 10.9 page 45) is that for Area Competitions and above, Members must have been to a minimum of three working rallies since the previous 1st July, to be eligible to represent their Branch. Camp counts as one Working Rally.
However the various sports have specific rules that elaborate on this and the rules also have rules for riders and horses/ponies in some cases different or more prescriptive
For 2019 Areas see below :
Continue reading Three Rallies Rule